Secondary IF

* jaimebeth & elisem42 *

Hello my Jersey girls :)

Looks like my ovaries are cooperating and a good follicle has developed.(Actually - ovary, not ovaries, since the right one hasn't done a damn thing in at least a year, but let's stay in the positive, haha.) Doing an Ovidrel trigger tonight and going in tomorrow for the first insemination. If you are in the Mo'town office tomorrow or Saturday please leave behind some extra fertile thoughts for me!

Will catch you on the flip side!

Hope all is well with you.

Abby

ttc #2 since 6/09 ** au naturel (many months) = bfn ** acupuncture + herbs (many months) = bfn ** acupuncture + herbs + IUI (2 rounds) = bfn ** gonal f + ovidrel + IUI (7 rounds) = bfn ** IVF w/ICSI+PGD - all embryos arrested 4/28/12 GAME OVER ** image >

Re: * jaimebeth & elisem42 *

• oooh how exciting....GOOD LUCK!!!! i would have been there this saturday with my day 3 (and about to start my cycle...but ran into a prediciment...ugh...im about to post about it now...

PRAYING FOR YOU!!!

Jaime... Mommy to Alexa Shaye and Sofia Gabrielle imageMy Bio CafeMom Tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • GOOD LUCK To you!!  i met with Drews and we are starting ivf # 2 next month if my body cooperates!! 

praying for a better round!!  jaime what happened?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"