TTC after 35
Options

Scared about this pregnancy

Just thought I might ask ya'll.  Yesterday I went for the first sonogram and the heartrate was 78 (I think - may have been 74, but I can't quite remember because I was so upset).  My LMP would date that baby at 7 weeks 2 days.  My calculations had the baby at 8 weeks on the dot.  The sonogram showed 6 weeks 4 days.  I have and still have pregnancy symptoms and no bleeding.  Does anyone have any experience with a slow heart rate and positive outcome?  This is our last shot.  Yesterday I had a hard time having any hope, but today I don't want to give up on Bug.  I go for another sonogram next Wednesday.

Any input or information - welcome.  I am so upset because I am starting to think my eggs are too old and this was my last shot.  I just turned 41 three weeks ago.

Re: Scared about this pregnancy

• Options
    Oh honey! Don't let the negative thoughts take over. Your dates could be mixed up. Stay positive and send the Bug good vibes. I'm sending you some t&p.
    Me = 38, Husband = 31. TTC since 1/10. M/C at 8 wks 5/10. Started trying again 9/10. All tests normal: AMH/MIS, FSH, HSG, SA. Estradoil high. 6/20/11 - Clomid+Ovidrel+IUI#1=BFN. 7/17/11 - Clomid+IUI#2=BFN. 2 natural cycles = BFN. 10/6/11 - Clomid+Ovidrel+IUI#3=BFN. 10/31/11 - Clomid+Ovidrel+IUI#4 = BFN. 11/26/11 - Follistim+Ovidrel+IUI#5 = BFN. IVF#1 - Menopur+Follistim. 2 ET 5/11/12 = BFN.
  • Options
    I will pray for a positive out come~
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    No advice, but sending good thoughts. Try to stay positive (I'm sure that's difficult) but it's good for you and your Bug. Hugs
  • Options
    These day 41 yo eggs are middle aged, not old!  I didn't have my first til I was 38 and we are just starting to try for #2 at 40.  Stay positive, maintain your healthy lifestyle, rest and try not to worry.  Sending sticky dust your way.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"