Pregnant after 35
Options

When did "OMG-I'm-Going-To-Pee-My-Pants" feeling begin for you?

This may be TMI...sorry. 

It just started for me this week...It's like an emergency rush to the restroom then I get there and ...drip.

I wouldn't think much about this if I were further along but GEEZE...I'm barely half way, sorta-kind showing, and already feeling like I'm tethered to the toilet.

Did this start this early for any of you?

~Married 11/08~
~TTC since 01/09~
~SA & B/W - 06/09 - Normal~
~Encouraged by OB to "just keep trying" 06/09 - 06/10 (oh, the wasted time)~
~HSG - 08/10 - Clear/Normal~
~Lapo - 01/11 - Normal~
~Clomid 50mg, Trigger shot, Prometrium - 01/11, 02/11, 03/11~
~BFN - 02/11~
~IUI #1 03/15/11~
BFP 3/28/2011
Diagnosed with GD at 28 weeks. Controlled through diet and exercise. No insulin.
Diagnosed with Cholestasis of pregnancy @ 36 weeks.
Delivered via C-section @ 36 weeks on 11/9/11.

TTC#2 for a few months naturally (ha!)
~IUI#1, Clomid, Trigger,  10/13 - BFN
~IUI#2, Femera, Ovidrel, 11/13

Re: When did "OMG-I'm-Going-To-Pee-My-Pants" feeling begin for you?

• Options

Oh Dear I feel dreadfully odd - I started this by about week 13.

I was already getting to the point that I was fearing sneezing in public due to the squirt issue (TMI I Know)

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    Mine comes and goes, but started around 20 weeks, I think?
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageJerzee1974:

Oh Dear I feel dreadfully odd - I started this by about week 13.

I was already getting to the point that I was fearing sneezing in public due to the squirt issue (TMI I Know)

This happened to me for the first time the other night!  Shocking I tell you, shocking.  

image"">image"">imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Mine also started somewhere around week 13-15. The real whammy has been with the morning sickness. MANY times I've wet myself while throwing up (matter of fact just happened about 2 hours ago!) so when I get sick at work I get really concerned. Started keep a clean pair of everything in my office just in case. Who'd of thought?!?!?!?
    TTC since February 2009
    BFP - Ended in m/c - 6/15/10
    BFP - Ended in m/c - 1/2/11
    BFP! - 4/13/11 - grow baby grow!! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Oh.. even earlier than that for me.. b/c I remember being really sick in January with a bad cough.. and ehem.. having issues with leakage.  AWFUL... I'm a teacher and so I would run to bathroom in between groups of kids.. and then as soon as I'd get back to my room.. I'd have to go again... It has been WAY worse this pregnancy.. didn't have it so bad with my DD.. or I don't remember it being so bad...

I just pray that the leaking issue stops when this is over.  I TRY to do Kegels.. but who knows if it will work?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagePeppernut:
    Mine comes and goes, but started around 20 weeks, I think?

Mine comes and goes, too.  Around week 13-15 was when it initially started and then left toward the end of 2nd tri into beginning of 3rd.  Now, it's back with a vengance!

• Options
    Luckily I never had that with either one of my pregnancies.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"