Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

what did you get to remember your angel baby?

I want to get one of those little round pendant necklaces that you can put baby's name and then the birthstone as well. like this one: https://www.thevintagepearl.com/products/daintydropsnecklace_p113

But I also want to get DH something, that website also has key chain round pendants...I could maybe do that for him...

What did you get in rememberance of your baby(ies)? Did DH get something too?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: what did you get to remember your angel baby?

• * ticker warning

I bought a little garden statue of an angel sleeping. He is sleeping over in my shady flower bed surrounded by ferns. It's a peaceful spot.

• I really like that pendant. I am going to be buying this pendant with my angel's would be birth month stone one it. I like this one:

https://www.catholicfaithstore.com/Store/Products/SKU/9562/Angel-Birthstone-Pendant-February.html

• Loading the player...
  • I got a necklace that has a heart inside of a heart. I wish I would have gotten something with the birthstone but I didn't pick it out.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • I got a December birthstone flower pandora charm for my bracelet.  I wear my bracelet everyday so I'm always reminded of my first LO.  Doing this really helped me move forward.  I felt like I was being selfish for wanting to move on, but the charm is my little reminder and I feel like I don't have to worry about ever fogetting.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My dh designed a ring for me that has our birthstones as well as our first baby's birthstone and now he said he will add this baby's birthstone.  We framed our first baby's ultrasound with the verse in my siggy.  We are going to be making a shadow box for both our babies with mementos we received from the hospital.  I have been wanting to do something for dh but not sure what yet.
    For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11 Natural MC @ 7wks 6days Missed MC @ 7wks 6days, baby measured 6wks 3days
  • I got a tattoo on the middle of my back. it says "Too beautiful for earth" 12-11-10 with angel wings. It's perfect. My friends also got me an open heart necklace with angel wings.
  • LbloomLbloom member

A friend sent me a stamped necklace with her name, the words "angel baby" and a pearl dangle, since she was born in June (she was supposed to be a July baby).

Before I received that necklace, I ordered a locket that I can put her pictures in, it has ballet shoes that dangle in front of it, since she was such a little dancer. I ordered another remembrance necklace with a pearl in the middle, it looks like two arms encircling the pearl. I went a little overboard with the necklaces, but I intended just to have the two, not three! :)

My husband ordered a tungsten chain to carry his wedding band on (he can't wear rings on his fingers where he works) and he ordered a tiny (size 4) tungsten ring with mother of pearl on the outside and her name and angelversary engraved on the inside.

My uncle is also making a custom wood box with her name that we'll put her mementos in. I'm also making a scrapbook for her. (Haven't been able to start that yet, it's too soon.) 

• i have tattoos on the inside of my feet and a small blue teddy bear. its lopsided but homemade and reminds me of my angel.

the right foot says "im in the arms of jesus"

the left foot says "he sings me lullabies"

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I bought a neckalace with a birthstone for the month we concieved, the month of our loss and the EDD. It also has a beautiful butterfly pendant right in the middle.

Missed m/c 2/29/08; D&C 3/5/08

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• We just released a pink and blue "wish lantern" on the beach this past weekend.  They represented the two losses we had this year (both m/c before 6w).  DH and I felt a bit more at peace afterwards....it's still so, so hard.  I also got an angel pandora charm so I have something with me at all times. Smile
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • This is my necklace (I hope this works):

Stillborn Locket- Personalized

Stillborn Locket- My Forever Baby

Forever in my Heart Locket -- A Locket for Twins

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Its from Bugaboo Jewlery on Etsy.com. She does only M/C late loss jewlery and has some great things.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"