March 2011 Moms

breastfed babies who sttn..

Just curious does your LO sleep in your room or thier own?

Re: breastfed babies who sttn..

• just curious....do your LO sleep in your room or thier own?

• My DS sleeps in his own room and has since birth.  His version of STTN schedule is: eat and then to bed at 7:00 pm, eat 10:00 pm, eat 3:00 am, awake at 8:00 am.  I still haven't eliminated that 3:00 am feeding yet.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • my LO mostly sttn, 12-5 or so, she sleeps right next to our bed or on top of me.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My DD doesn't really STTN, but she does sleep from about 10:00PM-4:00AM and then wakes up around 8:00AM, however, that does change slightly with each night.  Her crib is connected to our bed (we removed one of the sides), however, after the 4:00AM (cca) feeding she usually stays in bed with me.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DS sleeps from about 8:30-7:30. We moved him to his crib on July 19th.
    June 2010 - IVM
    July 2, 2010- BFP Beta July 5th - 931 Repeat beta July 7th - 2,779
    July 13, 2010- First ultrasound! Gestational sac found!
    July 16, 2010 - 2nd u/s due to bleeding. Twins found! Baby A is great! Praying for Baby B!
    July 23, 2010 - 3rd u/s. Saw Baby A's flicker of a heartbeat! Lost Baby B. :-(
    March 16, 2011 - Nathan James was born
    November 26, 2012 - surprise BFP! It's a girl!
    July 26, 2013 - Lilianna Jean was born

imageimage

• J sleeps from 830-700. He sleeps in his crib in his room.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • DS has been in his own room since 7 weeks. He now sleeps 8-4ish and then back to sleep until 6-7ish.  He does cry out some nights around 11 or 12, but I don't feed him since he got rid of that feeding on his own a while ago.  
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My DD sleeps through the night and has been since about 1 month.  We put her in her own room at 2 months.  She has her last feeding at 10, and goes down about 10:20-10:30 (at the latest 11) and sleeps till 6, then back to sleep till 8.  I love it! 
    HarLynn's mama
  • DD has been in her room in her crib at night since we came home. She has been irregularly STTN for the past 2 weeks. On good nights she goes down at 9pm and wakes at 5am, but there have been plenty of nights where she is up at 1-2am for a feeding.
  • skioskio member
    C started sleeping 6+ hours regularly at 6w, so we moved her to her crib in the nursery at 2 months. She now sleeps from 9pm until 7 or 8 straight with no MOTN feedings. I swear, this kid sleeps like a teenager.
    imagePregnancy Ticker
  • Sleeps 7:30 to about 6:30.  In our room in her own crib. 

• DD STTN from 9 - 6:30 then eats and down again till 9. She has been sleeping in her own room in her crib since 3 months.
  • Parker has slept in his own room/crib since about 3 weeks old. He usually goes to bed anywhere between 7&9:30 and sleeps until 5:30-6:30. Most nights he sleeps straight thru, but he still wakes up randomly around 3 to eat (maybe 1 or 2 nights a week).  We have no set "bedtime" at this point, although I think it'd make life easier sometimes...
  • DD started sleeping through most of the night (5-7hrs) at around 2wks. About a month 1/2 ago, she did a complete 180 on me and started waking up every 2-3 hrs wanting to be fed, sometimes every hour and then screaming when I would try to put her back to bed. She was sleeping in the bassinet in the PNP by our bed.

2 weeks ago we went in for her 4mo appt and I spoke to the pediatrician about it. He recommended for me to put her to bed awake, in her crib without rocking and if she cried to let her cry for 10 mins and then to go in and soothe/shush her while putting her nuk in her mouth and to walk out. It was a tiny bit rough the first night and now she goes to bed on her own and is sleeping from 3-4hrs at a time, only waking to be fed. After feeding, she goes right back to sleep when I place her in her crib.

At 6mos, he told me to turn off the monitor. At first I thought he was just a mean pedi but after seeing the results of his first advice, I am definitely going to listen to him. We have been rocking a screaming baby to sleep for the past 2-3 months!

Dating 7/25/03 Engaged 7/25/07 Married 11/10/09 L 3/11/11
    Married Bio

• baby started STTN at 3 months old, he sleeps 12-13 hours in his crib in his room, sleeps from 7 or 8 PM until 7 or 8 AM.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"