January 2011 Moms

juliebean

I LOVE Emalyn's new pic! She's precious!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: juliebean

• Thank you!!  A friend of mine just got a really nice new camera and wanted to test it out so she did Emalyn's 6 month photos for us.  She's posted a few on Facebook for a sneek peak but I don't get all of the pictures until later in the week.  We have some black and white one's of her sitting on train tracks (safe, I know :)) that I about cried when I saw...I can't believe our babies are half a year old!!

P.s. I FINALLY went to the post office yesterday lol!

• That is so cool! We had a friend do some newborn pics of Simon that I still haven't seen. :( Yours turned out great! We're going to TRY to do some 6 month pics tomorrow. Since my hubs is a photographer and all... heaven forbid he takes pics of his own kids! lol!

YAY for the post office! So excited to see what you picked. :)

• Loading the player...
  • How are you not going insane from not seeing his newborn pictures!?  We didn't do newborn pictures and I totally regret it :(  I didn't know your hubs was a photographer...that must be fun!  I hope the pictures go well today!  I bet you'll be able to get some adorable ones of both the boys :)
  • oh I AM going insane! I have contacted her several times asking where they are and at first it was "oh I'll mail them soon" and then it was "I'll send you a link to where they are online" and now she just doesn't respond. Obviously we're not really friends anymore. *grrr*

Just pics of Simon today, Joshua's at his grandparent's all week. Can't wait to see them, it's such a hassle for me to get hubby to set up all his photo stuff at home! lol! One of those "the plumber's house has leaky faucets" kind of things.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"