High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

Pls tell me Im not the only one that has a diet soda.....

I have tried to cut back on my comsumption of diet sodas,,,but its impossible...Im down to 1 or 2 per day.  Other than that Im drinking TONS of water about 70 ounces if not more.

Re: Pls tell me Im not the only one that has a diet soda.....

• Options
    I have one about once a week. Maybe twice, depending on what's going on that week. I mostly stick to water, but I don't hesitate to satisfy a craving for soda with a diet one once in a while.
    Mama to two sweet girls
    DD1 Feb 2010
    DD2 Sept 2011

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I have one a day, sometimes 2.  I did the same thing with DD and she turned out perfect :o)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have at least one a day and sometimes two.  My dietician said it's completely fine.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I have one a day a few times a week.  I didn't drink soda at all until about week 20.  I am SOOOOO sick of water.  And w/ GD, there aren't many drink options :(
  • Options
    Nope, you're not alone, and not a bad person, promise! ;)
  • Options
    Well I don't have GD so when the soda craving hits I have a regular.  I'm just not fond of the weirdness they sub in diet stuff.  So I just have splurges of the full throttle kind every so often.  I love Sierra Mist tho, all natural and no caffeine.  Don't beat yourself up about one diet soda tho, you'll be fine ;-)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have one a day, sometimes two.  I try not to have more than that and drink water instead, but sometimes I get sooo sick of plain water.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I drink either a diet soda or coffee everyday.
  • Options
    I drink 1 every day. I like a flavored drink with my meal that isn't crystal light or kool aid. I discovered Diet Rite, it's no sodium, no caffiene and made with splenda, which I was told is better than aspartame.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have one at lunch most days, but only really since being diagnosed with GD.  I feel like I deserve it.  :) 

TTCAL Siggy Challenge: "He's my favorite.  His birthday is the same as mine almost"

image image

Missing my little one lost at 9 weeks on 2.24.13. brokenhearted but not broken... 

d&c 5/21/13... Still Healing, Still Standing... 

MMC discovered 10/2/2013, TWINS... d&c 10/7/2013.  I still miss you, little ones. 

Surgery December 2013 to remove a 10+cm fibroid... Open myomectomy. Benched for 3-9 months... 
    Will TTC summer Summer 2014 we hope!

Dear God, Since I couldn't hold my little one in my lap and tell him about you, could you hold him in your lap and tell him about me? 

PgAL and PAL always welcome...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"