Adoption
Options

MayDay!

Hi  - I don't know if you remember me, I was a longtime lurker on TTTC and SAIF. I had 6 ivf's before having DD 3 years ago.  We were in the middle of adopting (our agency made us wait for 3 yrs of marriage) when the last cycle finally worked (on our anniversary). I had a terrible delivery and nearly died, so I can't carry another pregnancy.  We are trying a surrogacy cycle now to use our remaining embryos (our GC/good friend has a cautious BFP so far), but we already decided we are adopting one way or another.

I saw your beautiful family and wanted to see if you would be willing to email me about the adoption process? We are definitely doing a domestic, and most likely an interracial adoption and would love to hear about your experience. Thanks and congrats!

Re: MayDay!

• Options
    hi! I would love to email with you! My email is rachel32004@msn.com
    Married on 3.20.2004. It took 30 month, 2 failed adoptions and IVF for our first miracle. We have had 9 foster kids since he was born and started the domestic adoption process when he was 10 month old, we had 4 failed matches in that time. After our daughter was born we brought her home and spent 2 weeks fearing we might lose her because of complications that came up. But Praise God all went through and she is ours forever! Expecting again after IVF Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"