Success after IF
Options

***ITSMEVKB****

Hi Lady!

I just wanted to say congrats on the arrival of Sullivan :) He is adorable! I am so happy for you guys.....I know what a long journey it has been!

GL with 3 :) We are finally getting into a (crazy!) routine and I am able to actually get all 3 kids out of the house by myself.....ha ha.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: ***ITSMEVKB****

• Options

Thanks so much.  We kinda like him ;-)

It's strange, he's only been home for three days and yet I feel as though he's always been here.  I can't even begin to imagine getting all three of them out and about on my own right now!  Of course, I can't even lift the carrier because I'm still so sore but I'm sure that will change soon.

Glad to hear you guys are falling into a routine.  I'll bet it's crazy most of the time but crazy can be fun, right?

Kelly, Mom to Christopher Shannon 9.27.06, Catherine Quinn 2.24.09, Trey Barton lost on 12.28.09, Therese Barton lost on 6.10.10, Joseph Sullivan 7.23.11, and our latest, Victoria Maren 11.15.12

Secondary infertility success with IVF, then two losses, one at 14 weeks and one at 10 weeks, then success with IUI and then just pure, crazy luck.  Expecting our fifth in May as the result of a FET.

This Cluttered Life

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"