Alabama Babies
Options

If you remember stu31105...

Please keep her in your thought and prayers.  She's in the hospital with elevated liver enzymes. 

image imageimagePhotobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: If you remember stu31105...

• Options
    UPDATE: She has been released from ICU and is now at home resting.
  • Options
    ricejlricejl member
    That's very good to hear. Was she the one who's husband was going to have back surgery? I was wondering how that was going too.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes. That was her.  I haven't heard anything about Adam in a while, but I think he was still having back pain.
  • Options
    Oh my goodness! So sorry to hear she is dealing with that. I'm glad she is doing better. That sounds scary! :(
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    jennrejennre member
    Poor thing.  I'll be praying for her.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Praying for her!
    Erin~N~Gregg 6/30/07 Project 365 imageCafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    Sending T&P.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
    natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
    DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

• Options

Aw, Ang, you're too sweet!!  I'm doing much better now.  I have a giant bruise from my elbow to my wrist where they had my IV and where they had to keep drawing blood.  While I was in ICU, they put something in my IV to help lower my enzyme levels and I almost went into anaphylactic shock from it.  I started itching like crazy and it felt like I had bug bites all over my face and neck.  I turned bright red and my face started to swell so they had to take me off that medication and give me something to take orally. 

Adam is doing a lot better.  He's had two back surgeries now.  He goes to physical therapy twice a week when he feels up to it and he thinks he's ready to start going back to work now.  He's still in a lot of pain (especially in the mornings and when it rains), but he's slowly making progress.

Thank you guys so much for sending T&Ps!!!

BTW, about the whole pregnancy thing... after my D&C back in April, I had a normal cycle the following month and then nothing for two months afterwards.  I went to my doc who put me on Provera.  Unfortunately, my period decided to show up the second day I was in ICU.  NOT FUN. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"