Snarky and T-TTC
Options

OH DH

DH touched my opk before it was done processing by accident and it came up with two pink lines which he thought meant I was pg. I wish it were that easy. But it leads me to the question did he forget the convo we just had about having sex before he leaves tom at noon?

Also we need to do frozen semen for the 1st IUI and I was wondering how many samples they need?

TTC#1
DX Hypothyroid,Prolactinoma, Annovulatory Cycles, Celiac, Lichen,IBS, Severe Allergies ETC>>
M/C 1/2011
May 2011 Clomid 50mg +Ovidrel-BFN
June 2011 HSG, DH SA Both Normal
Sept 2011 C/P
Sep 2011 IUI w/Frozen Sperm, progesterone therapy

Re: OH DH

• Options

Silly men.

As far as the number of samples, it depends - I would ask your doc. If it's a MFI issue, they might want more than one?

• Options
    Hahaha. My DH thought hpts worked like opks and the test line had to be as dark as the control line. No honey a line is a line.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've explained OPK's and HPT's a billion times to DH. He never remembers.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Men will never learn.  I called my DH to tell him I just picked up the meds for this cycle and his response was to ask me "are you pregnant?"  I think he heard the eye roll through the phone.

TTC since 2010

lots of IUIs and 1 IVF all BFNs

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• Options

imagekatt3233:
    I've explained OPK's and HPT's a billion times to DH. He never remembers.

This.  It is hopeless.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"