Pregnant after 35

Kids say the funniest things...

During the summer I work for childcare program at the school I work at during the year, so I know all the kids and know them quite well.  Today one of the first graders asked me if I knew if I was having a boy or a girl.  I told him that we didn't find out...His response..."Well that's good.  Then it's a surprise when it comes out!  You will know right away then, if it has long hair it's a girl, and if it has short hair it's a boy."  My son who is a year older and standing with us starts to say, "OH NO...that's NOT how you tell what it is...you look for a ..........."  I stopped him right there..lol.  Not my job to share that news!  I do so love working with kids and getting their innocent point of view...most days.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Kids say the funniest things...

• Geeps2Geeps2 member

I LOVE IT!!!!!  I am a Kindergarten teacher so I hear stuff like that all the time.  It should be interesting this year being pregnant. 

Very cute thanks for sharing!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • That's so cute..

Yes.. I've taught K and 1st grade for 13 years.. I have heard such cute things.. but the CUTEST thing.. was when I was 6 months pregnant with Bernadette.. my then 4 year old nephew watched me climb into the pool and he swam over to me and said " I think you should buy a boy".. "two boys"...  Oh sure.. honey, just run to the store and go get me a baby...AS IF it were that easy!!!    :)  (and it was a GIRL).. he's thrilled now that I'm having a boy and may actually share his bday with him if I have the csection on Monday.  He'll be 6.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I thought it was from the blue or pink blankies they hand you the baby in.  LOL
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"