Pregnant after 35

Pepper

WTF are you doing online? Where is that baby???

Re: Pepper

• Seriously! You are the next. I keep checking on this board for new outside babies...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Clock's still ticking.  My friends say it looks like I dropped, though.  That's progress, right?  :)
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • imagePeppernut:
    Clock's still ticking.  My friends say it looks like I dropped, though.  That's progress, right?  :)

o/ Yay...progress.  I've been thinkin of you and your little one & wishing labor dust your way.  Hang in there momma...you're nearly there!  Smile

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagePeppernut:
    Clock's still ticking.  My friends say it looks like I dropped, though.  That's progress, right?  :)

Its only progress if you are dilating! At least that's my thought. I dropped and walked around for two more weeks before I had my last son.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image.
  • i hope you go soon...

image Sandy RIP 1-11-09 imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yes.. thinking of you.. hope it is soon!!! 
  • imagevarkeyr:

imagePeppernut:

Its only progress if you are dilating! At least that's my thought. I dropped and walked around for two more weeks before I had my last son.

Yeah, not to be pessimistic but I dropped at about 39 weeks. Then had to walk around like that for 3 more weeks. That won't happen to you though Stick out tongue

• Ha!  My doctor may be a groovy low-intervention kind of guy, but he's not going to let me get past 42 weeks!

With Margaux I dropped around 38 weeks, I think?  37, maybe?  I've heard with subsequent pregnancies, many women drop closer to labor, but we'll see 

You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • It's your due date today!!! Maybe the little lady will take that as a sign and make an appearance. Any day now (literally)...
  • imagestever:
    WTF are you doing online? Where is that baby???
    I know, right? :D
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"