January 2011 Moms
Options

DD did her first sign yesterday!

She signed for milk.  What made it even more awesome was she did it right in front of my mom who has been sorta making fun of me for signing to her and saying that I was wasting my time bc she wouldn't get it.  My mom's response "ohh look she's telling you to feed her." as if she just knew she was going to sign and silly me for being soo surprised.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: DD did her first sign yesterday!

• Options
    That is so exciting!!!! I've been very inconsistent with signing to Simon. You've inspired me to be better! That's GREAT! I'm very happy for your DD to be able to communicate. :)
  • Options
    That is awesome! I've started to do a few signs but very sporadically...maybe I should stick with it!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Totally stick with it, as apparently our little ones are totally paying attention.  I was shocked as hell when she did it.  I wasn't expecting it for a few more months at the earliest.  It has been the only sign that I have been fairly consistent with.  I do a few other ones like potty, mama, etc...but not as often.
  • Options
    Wow..that is amazing!! What a smart little girl. That makes me want to keep doing the signs with my LO...So cool!

Siggy Badges

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Awesome!! Good Job Mama!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

May I ask when you started signing with your LO???

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image image
  • Options
    I started signing milk with her every time I nurse, at about 2 or 3 weeks.  I had some trouble being very consistent with it until she was probably 2 months old.  I started adding other signs when she was around 3 months, but the only other one I have really done consistently is potty when she sits on her little potty.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"