Multiples
Options

How long does this last?

I'm 100% sure that babies/a baby has dropped because suddenly I have a good 3-4 inches between my belly an my boobs. LOL. Aside from that, for the last week I have that good ole kicked in the crotch feeling... lots of pressure down there, and in my bum/tailbone area... and even my THIGHS are aching radiating down from my crotch. Sorry if that's TMI, but I figure we're all moms here! I cant sit, stand, lay, move without my girl parts killing me.  I had this with my singleton pregnancies... but right close to delivery. I guess what I'm asking... how long did this last prior to delivery for you with multiples? My hubby keeps saying I wont make it another week, but my goal is to get to 36 at the LEAST so I'm hoping these babies stay put!

Re: How long does this last?

• Options

I'm still pregnant so my answer won't really help, but I have been having similar pressure for a few weeks now and I am only 31w5d.  My cervix is still 3 1/2, which is great, but it sure does feel like my girl (Baby A) is going to come out at anytime.  Hope you make it past 36 weeks, good luck!

Pregnancy Ticker image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I had the exact pain you are describing on and off from about 32 weeks until I delivered at 37.5 weeks.  It seemed like it would come, stay for a few days, and then go away.  I am not sure what the trigger was.  I would get the burning and aching in my thighs.  I carried really low most of pregnancy.

My goal was to make it to 36 weeks.  And then from that point on, I just hoped I would go into labor.  But my two were pretty comfy in there!  Hang in there!  The pain should subside to give you a reprieve!  

DH-NOA confirmed with TESE, ME-Unexplained After 1 Miscarriage, 6 IUI's, our little miracles are here. Proud Parents of Twins. Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    We're Finally Three
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"