April 2011 Moms

Dear AF, please, please come

I am begging you.  DH and I had an "accident" right around the time I was ovulating (this was my first month charting, and we probably should have been a little more careful).  The "pull and pray" method is now referred to as the "make me crazy waiting for AF method".  Another baby would be welcome at any time, but I really, really want to enjoy DD's first year. 

Just needed to vent, I can't tell anyone IRL except DH because they will think I am nuts!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Dear AF, please, please come

• Whew.  I wish you the best of luck!  We have the same opinion (another baby is welcome, but preferably not until after LO's first bday) and this would make me crazy, too.
    natural m/c 7.1.10 :|: sticky baby 4.25.11 :|: #2 due 5.18.13 BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • KMAXONKMAXON member
    Good luck!  DH and I haven't exactly been careful, especially since I refused to go on the pill (tried, but it made me feel terrible).   I'm BFing, so there's almost no chance.  I just keep thinking how embarrassed I would be to be pg again so soon with a LO so small. 
    But three things remain: faith, hope and love; the greatest of these is love. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageKMAXON:
    Good luck!  DH and I haven't exactly been careful, especially since I refused to go on the pill (tried, but it made me feel terrible).   I'm BFing, so there's almost no chance.  I just keep thinking how embarrassed I would be to be pg again so soon with a LO so small. 

I went on the pill for one month, and hated how I felt on it, so after my AF came, I went off of it and now I'm charting.  And I feel the same way about being embarrassed!

• I'm not on the pill, either.  We're using condoms, which always worked for us in the past, and I'm EBFing and haven't gotten AF yet, so I feel pretty comfortable with things but would still be really embarrassed if we had an accident this early. :)
    natural m/c 7.1.10 :|: sticky baby 4.25.11 :|: #2 due 5.18.13 BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • GHBEAGHBEA member
    I so badly want AF to come so I can stop having "phantom periods"  We were using condoms but stopped, we would love another LO and if I get pregnant now we will be over the moon.  We are both older parents and want to get it done and over with.  So if it happens it happens.  no embarrassed feelings for us.
                                                 Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                                 Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Good luck!!

ETA: How many dpo are you?

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• imageSarahL77:

Good luck!!

ETA: How many dpo are you?

4 or 5 I think, my chart is looking really bad.  I am probably just over analyzing everything, but I am one that tends to overreact. 

• Good luck!  I would feel the same way if I were in your shoes.  I am praying for my AF because I still haven't had a PP one yet and I think my body will feel so much better if I do!  That probably sounds crazy right?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"