January 2011 Moms
Options

AmandaBrown...(nap success)

I just have to tell you - I took a nap with JT this morning 8:30 - 10:10 (1 hr 40 mins so you don't have to calculate!!)

Then I gave him his oatmeal, took him in the car to Dunkin and food store, then put him for a nap. He fell asleep at 1:00. slept til 2:05!! And I wasn't next to him!

I'm about to pass out. I don't know if it's a fluke but I'm LOVING it!! I didn't do anything different so I don't know how to make this happen again :(

Re: AmandaBrown...(nap success)

• Options
    sorry budding in...Glad to hear you got your LO to nap. I hope he keeps it up. Also I am jelous!! Jay has decided he will not take naps with out a fight now. A BIG fight.
  • Options
    imagejcole32444:
    sorry budding in...Glad to hear you got your LO to nap. I hope he keeps it up. Also I am jelous!! Jay has decided he will not take naps with out a fight now. A BIG fight.
    Thanks....but I now that this too shall pass...as it will for you too!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

HOORAY!!!!!!

Maybe it was that he slept so well for the morning nap? Maybe it was getting him out of the house for a bit? Maybe maybe maybe WHO CARES?!?! That's awesome! Hope it keeps up! 

Parenting is so much trial and error, it's amazing we make it out alive. I totally understand why older parents are all a bit batty. lol!

Jcole, hope your LO naps well soon. Maybe Mrslynnyd needs to send you some *nap dust* :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    **********************NaP DuSt coming your way JCole*************************
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"