Houston Babies
Options

Child care/in home care in the Cinco Ranch area?

Hi All.  We are due in November and I am looking for a great child care facility/in home child care in the Cinco Ranch area.  I've checked out the TX Dept of Family and Protective Services website, but I was hoping for some personal recommendations as well.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!  TIA! 

Re: Child care/in home care in the Cinco Ranch area?

• Options
    Do you only want in home?
  • Options
    I'm open to either in home or a child care center.  Whichever is the best for our LO to be.  :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I work for the nation's largest and most experienced au pair childcare agency, Cultural Care Au Pair. An au pair is a young person from overseas between the ages of 18-26 who lives in your home, takes care of your child/children, and does light housework related to taking care of the child (laundry, room pick up, food prep for kiddos). The au pair program is designated and regulated by the US Department of State, who grants the young people legal  visas. A thorough background check is mandatory. The best thing about this is that the hours are flexible - YOU set them, and it is VERY affordable - a little bit less than $8 and hour.

Send me an email if you want to know more from me(kara.niles@ef.com), otherwise our site is www.culturalcare.com or if you want to be eligible for a $500 discount, go through my landing page www.culturalcare.com/KaraNiles

good luck in finding the best solution for you and your family! Kara

• Options
    imageaupairhouston:

I work for the nation's largest and most experienced au pair childcare agency,

go away.

reported

• Options
    imageaupairhouston:

I work for the nation's largest and most experienced au pair childcare agency,

go away.

reported

• Options
    Hi.  To clarify, I am interested in a child care home (care in the provider's home) or a child care center in the Cinco Ranch area.  I don't think I clearly stated that.  Thanks for any help! 
  • Options
    While not in cinco ranch, DS attends A Child's Reflection on Fry Road...which may or may not be close depending on which area of CR you live in. HTH.
  • Options
    I'm not too sure what side of CR you are in. Old or new but we go to Imagination Campus and love the staff there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"