St. Louis Babies

Feb-March 2012 Mommies!

Anyone on here due in feb or march? I am due feb 29 2012! Seems like forever away and was just wondering if anyone wanted to make a new friend and share experiences so far in the pregnancy :)
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Feb-March 2012 Mommies!

• i'm due March 28th, and i just moved to St. Louis. actually, i got my first positive test the day i moved here (the 21st)!

it's been crazy, but very exciting!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm due on 2/2...this is our first.  My husband and I live in South City.  We moved to St Louis from northwest Arkansas about 5 years ago.   We are in our early 30's. For about 12 years, our family has been comprised of my husband, myself, and three wonderful dogs.  We are gearing up for some major changes!
  • Loading the player...
  • where did you move here from? what area did you move to? thats so exciting!! :)
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • we have three dogs too! they arent going to know what to do with a baby in the house too! lol
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Congrats!! You just might have a Leap Day baby!! Smile
    IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Hi!  I will be moving to St. Louis beginning of Sept.  I am due 2/5!  Lots of changes in the next month but I'm really excited for this huge step in our lives.  My husband and I already have a 9mnth old girl and a boston terrier that can't wait to have a big back yard to run!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm due 2/21/12...This will be our first baby.  We found out 6/20/11 (my 31st birthday) that we were PREGNANT!!!!  Very exciting time for us....we've been together almost 6 years and married since March 26, 2011!  :)  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these boards! And even more so that I found this 'St Louis Babies' board!

• I am pregnant with my first due March 30, 2012. It is our first baby, we were just married 10/30/10. Super excited and nervous!!! Hope all goes smooth for all of us!
    Monica & Taoridi October 30, 2010 BabyFruit Ticker
  • My husband and I got married on April 22, 2011 and are due for our first child on March 17, 2012. We definitely didn't waste any time but we are so excited!!!
  • My husband and I were married in April 2011 and are due in March 2012. Like some others on this board we did not waste any time. This is our first baby and we are very very excited!!!

• I know Kahlie, and love the girl. we dont live very closee to each other, but finally we get to be preggers buddies again.  i am due around May 7, and hoping things are better for all of us this time.  how convenient, our wedding anniversary is May 14. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"