Indiana Babies
Options

Looking for Enfagrow formula checks

Our LO has to be on the Enfagrow formula and with him going through a tub of it every 5 or so days, I am in search of any formula CHECKS that you may not need and would be willing to share with us.

I do have lots of coupons I can trade for if you would like, ie: pampers cruisers, johnsons naturals, little swimmers, etc.

Please email me at heavncentt at gmail dot com if you have any checks you are willing to part with.

Thank you so much in advance for any help...and for reading this post!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers imageimage

Re: Looking for Enfagrow formula checks

• Options
    I'll look through my stash and see what I have.  If the check says it can be used on any Enfamil product, will that work for Enfagrow?
    No siggy pic until TB gets rid of Twitter and FB links Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Hmm, you know I am not sure. Wouldn't hurt to try though. Thank you for looking for me!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I just took a closer look at the forumla can, it actually says Enfagrow on it and not Enfamil anywhere...so I bet the store won't take the Enfamil's. I just wanted to let you know so that I don't take any Enfamil checks that someone could get use out of..it you do find any actual Enfagrow's though we would be really grateful!

• Options

My DH was thinking of buying them on Ebay. I wasn't too sure about that but it might be an option that works for you.

That stuff is so expensive! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"