South Jersey Babies

anyone delivering at the new Virtua?

My ob/gyn is associated with Virtua health system and my SIL just delivered there. It is beautiful! Congrats and good luck to all the South Jersey moms out there : )
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: anyone delivering at the new Virtua?

• I am! I am excited it is soooo nice!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'll be delivering there as well!! good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • My SIL just delivered there in June.  It was so nice and a world away from the old Virtua Voorhees.  Her room was big, with a table and chairs, a nice rocking chair, and a full couch that pulled out for the dad to sleep on.

You girls will love it! 

• I'm so jealous of everyone delivering at the new one! I delivered at the old one in January and it was a total dump. I had stroke range blood pressure and a pre-e headache and they gave me a roommate for a few hours who had her whole family plus a whole team of doctors making all sorts of commotion in there. And my room was either freezing cold or hellish hot. I'm looking forward to delivering at the new one when I decide to get pregnant again!
    STM due Feb. 2017!
  • When I had my daughter in May, I delivered at the old Virtua, but was transferred to the new one!  I only spent one night there, but it was beautiful.  The rooms are so much bigger, and the bathrooms are so nice. 

• I just had my daughter there on the 9th. Loved it.
    imageimageimage
  • I delivered my DD there at the end of June.  The facilities are wonderful, L & D nurses are AWESOME but the postpartum nurses and the lactation consultants were terrible (rude, unprofessional and condescending are the adjectives that first come to mind).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"