May 2011 Moms
Options

when your lo wakes up in the night for a feed...

how long does it take for you to get them back to sleep??

Re: when your lo wakes up in the night for a feed...

• Options
    Usually we are up for 30 minutes for a night feeding. Last night for the first time ever, she was up for 2 full hours in the middle of the night! Ugh! I'm tired today.
    PhotobucketPhotobucket Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I feed her and lay her in her bassinet.  She closes her eyes and goes to sleep!  I have no idea why it's so easy with her! Night feedings are 10-15 mins!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Normally it's about 30-45 minutes from the time I make the bottle to the time she is back in her bed. I will normally lay her down sleepy but awake and it takes her another 10-15 minutes to actually be asleep. 
    Diabetic, 2IF, PCOS; blessed beyond words to be called "mommy" to Drew (6/30/09) and Alynn (5/16/11).
    Parenting author for Women of Worth. Mom Blogger and photographer.

Andrew David: mixed receptive/expressive language phonological disorder, sensory processing disorder, Disruptive Behavior disorder-nos and insomnia.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    It's about 25 to 30 minutes, although a couple of times a week it will be an hour or more before he will go back to sleep.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby #2 on the way! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Lo sleeps in a pnp at night so he wakes up and i put him in bed with me and side nurse for about 10-15 mins. And Then he either falls asleep or comes unlatched. And then I just put him back in the pnp.
  • Options
    If I try to put her back to sleep in her PnP, at least an hour.  Lately, I've just been side-lie nursing and letting her spend the rest of the night in our bed.  
    Married to my best friend 6/5/10
    BFP #1 9/7/10, EDD 5/14/11, Violet born 5/27/11.
    BFP #2 4/9/12, EDD 12/16/12, M/C Rory 4/24/12.
    BFP #3 10/6/12, EDD 6/16/12., Matilda born 6/17/13.
  • Options
    feeding takes about 30 minutes. then she talks to herself and moves around and is usually asleep within 15 minutes after eating.
    together since 7/06 married 10/09 Lilypie First Birthday tickers image image
  • Options
    she eats for aorund 20 minutes or so.. and i usually have her back to bed within 30 minutes total.. the second time seh wakes up could be longer..
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

We recently went to medium flow nipples and adding cereal, since we did that, it takes about 20 mins. Prior to that, it too almost an hour.

• Options
    My LO eats, I change his diaper and he's back to bed. It takes about 20-30 minutes total.
  • Options
    I keep the room dark, use an Oxo nightlight thingy that I can bring in the room....quick diaper change, feed, burp and straight back to bed. Keep the room dark and stimulant free.

• Options
    mmkayemmkaye member

Typically ds either wakes at 4 or 6.  If he wakes up at 4, it takes about an hour since I either nurse him and then pump or just give him a bottle as I pump.  But he quickly goes to sleep once he is done eating.

If he wakes up at 6, he is pretty much up for the day.

• Options
    Typically 45 minutes to an hour.  I change her diaper while I warm her bottle, she drinks it, then I burp her and keep her upright for 10-20 minutes (depending on how long I can stay awake) before going back to the co-sleeper.
  • Options
    Typically 45 minutes to an hour.  I change her diaper while I warm her bottle, she drinks it, then I burp her and keep her upright for reflux for 10-20 minutes (depending on how long I can stay awake) before going back to the co-sleeper.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"