Military Families

A Pregnant Military Wives MUST KNOW.... "OSD"

Operation Special Delivery. I used it and it was the BEST choice I could have made. My doula was amazing! I actually had a natural birth - and it wasn't my intent initially. :) She helped me through it, made me believe I could do it. She took lots of pics, and even has done some post-partum care. 

In our case, my husband was told he was going to be deployed when the baby was due. It ended up that he has to leave a few weeks after. Our doula still followed through. My husband was doing some rigorous training so he was exhausted and wouldn't have been any good use to me during the labor.  It all worked out PERFECT!  In case you weren't aware, I wanted to share this amazing program with you all. :)

www.operationspecialdelivery.com

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
I LOVE MY THREE KIDS! :)
imageimageimage
Want great discounts?? Want to earn free Scentsy or even earn some extra money??
Click on the logo and ask me how!

Re: A Pregnant Military Wives MUST KNOW.... "OSD"

• Thank you -- v. helpful.
  • It is a great service for those who qualify. I'm glad it worked out that you had the doula's support and that your DH was there for the delivery. Congrats on the safe arrival of your LO!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageSmudges*Mom:
    It is a great service for those who qualify. I'm glad it worked out that you had the doula's support and that your DH was there for the delivery. Congrats on the safe arrival of your LO!

Yes 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks, I'm going to look into it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks for sharing. I didn't know that existed.
    BabyFruit Ticker

PCOS--TTC since 11/2010:   
    5 cycles of Clomid: all BFN, 1 cycle of Follistim:CP
    1 year break thanks to deployment.
    1 cycle Follistim: BFN, Lap to remove peritubal cyst May 2013
    2 cycles Follistim + trigger: BFN, Gonal F +IUI April 2014: BFP!!!!!! 

Boy/Girl Twins due Jan 5, 2015!!! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"