Maryland Babies

Another childcare opening

I rec'd this in another email too.  I do not know this person so I can't vouch for the childcare one way or the other.

Licensed Childcare Provider with a degree in Early Childhood Education, as well as extensive experience with toddlers ? school aged kids; looking to welcome playmates and learning partners in to our small setting day care.

Age appropriate, nature and play-based curriculum. Healthy snacks served (you provide lunch), mostly organic; able to accommodate vegetarians or special diets. Daily outdoor experiences, weather permitting. Minimal TV (1/2 hour of PBS/WETA per day max). We do have 2 cats, but they stay in their kitty area during the day. Please note: this is for part time care; open Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday from 9AM-5:30PM; cost is $25 for up to 5 hours, $40 for any amount of time over 5 hours. Drop-In care is available with required paperwork completed in advance and appointment made by 9PM the previous evening. This is would be great for a work from home Mom/Dad who needs some uninterrupted work time, an only child who could use regular play dates to build social skills, or Mommy/Daddy's morning/afternoon out.

Convenient to I-95 and Rte. 175. Located in a quiet neighborhood behind the Gateway Overlook Shopping Center (Trader Joes, Costco, Best Buy, etc.).

Contact me off list at sararpcv at gmail dot com

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"