Oregon Babies
Options

FMLA Form

Hi, I am new to the local board. I actually just discovered it! As you can see I am due tomorrow, and I started my maternity leave yesterday. I was planning on working until tomorrow, but due to kidney stones, I decided to start it a few days early (hoping the rest would help pass them before baby arrives). Anyways, my manager just informed me that I need to fill out a form for FMLA for them. But he says he doesn't have the form nor knows where I get this form from. So I am curious if anyone knows which form this is and where I can get a copy at. A little late I know, but I honestly didn't know anything about it until today. Any info. would be appreciated! TIA!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: FMLA Form

• Options

I FMLA for migraines and you should be able to get them from your HR or payroll person at your work. Then you take the paperwork to your Dr. and they fill them out for you and turn it in. I hope this helps. Good luck with everything! 

• Options
    It does! I am going to call him tomorrow and ask about the form. He has been a manager forever so I am sure this isn't the first time he has dealt with FMLA. It just makes me mad that he has known about this for NINE freaking months and decides to tell me the first day of my maternity leave, when work should be the last thing on my mind! Ugh! Thanks for the info though! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yep your HR dept should be taking care of leave forms and approving FMLA.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"