Washington Babies

Breast Feeding Doll for Kids

What do you think?

Link

M + K = 05.16.09 | A.P. = 02.27.11

Re: Breast Feeding Doll for Kids

• Doesn't really answer your question, but I was telling DH the other day that once we have baby #2, DD is going to start bfing her dolls and stuffed animals because she is such a copycat and we got a good laugh out of it! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • This discussion comes up once every couple months.   Yes the petals on the halter thing are a little odd, but in general I give anything that promotes breastfeeding two big fat thumbs up!!
    imageimageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image . Ice Ice Binky Formerly FutureMrsLynch
  • Loading the player...
  • image~Lynchie~:
    This discussion comes up once every couple months.   Yes the petals on the halter thing are a little odd, but in general I give anything that promotes breastfeeding two big fat thumbs up!!

Oh I didn't know! Sorry!   But I agree with the thumbs up.  :)

• imageMrsKatie:

image~Lynchie~:
    This discussion comes up once every couple months.   Yes the petals on the halter thing are a little odd, but in general I give anything that promotes breastfeeding two big fat thumbs up!!

Thats ok =)  I wasnt saying it to be snarky, just so you would know if you didnt get a ton of responses =D

imageimageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image . Ice Ice Binky Formerly FutureMrsLynch
  • image~Lynchie~:
    imageMrsKatie:

image~Lynchie~:

Thats ok =)  I wasnt saying it to be snarky, just so you would know if you didnt get a ton of responses =D

I didn't think you were! :)  I just know for the regs it gets annoying when stuff is brought up a lot!

• If God supports it (see 1:55 in video) who are we to argue! Wink
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • image~Lynchie~:

I hadn't seen this before, but ITA.  Little girls *and* boys that see nursing moms often use regular dolls to simulate breast feeding, so this is just taking it to another level.  If we can have dolls that simulate peeing- a much grosser (albeit normal) activity- why not ones that simulate a healthy, nurturing (and normal) activity?  

image Visit The Nest!

• I've got no problem with it - like a PP said, anything that promotes BF is good!  Lots of dolls come with bottles, so why not a BF doll?
  • I don't think there's anything inappropriate or sexual about it.  We're not BFing friendly enough around here, and this would help the next generation to be more comfortable with it.  I bet the little boys would want to play with it, too... I could see some grownups (Dads, probably) not liking that at all.  
    DD #1 Eva- April 2011
    DD #2 Violet- October 2013
    DD#3 Due New Year's Eve 2016

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"