April 2011 Moms
Options

April 2012 board is starting to get active

I can't believe it! Where has the time gone?
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: April 2012 board is starting to get active

• Options
    Holy Crap!  A year ago today I had noooo clue I was pregnant.  It's crazy how fast time goes by!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    GHBEAGHBEA member
    WOW!!  I knew I was preggo but didn't have the BFP yet until the 29th.  Now I look down at my sleeping LO and think a year ago she was a little speck floating around.
                                                 Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                                 Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    vanfoxvanfox member
    Wow, I can't believe that in a week it'll be a year since I got the two lines on my pregnancy test. Time flies.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    kje120kje120 member

imagecmm8311:
    Holy Crap!  A year ago today I had noooo clue I was pregnant.  It's crazy how fast time goes by!

No kidding! Next Saturday will be a year since I found out I was pregnant. It's insane how fast it's gone!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I didn't test until August 14th since I always have such long cycles I didn't want to get my hopes up until it seemed really possible
    The bumpie formerly known as First Time in MI
  • Options
    Wow! We didn't find out we were pregnant until late August...but I was supposed to be a May Momma :)
  • Options
    Yep, a year ago today I was exactly 2 days pregnant. lol! I was charting and had just started my BFP cycle.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Wow! A year ago today my girls were still frozen in little straws :)
    Our IVF Miracles! Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    msj215msj215 member
    WOW.  I didn't get my BFP until Aug 16th! 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I didn't know I was pregnant until early September. In August we were on a camping trip where we did set up for a music festival in exchange for free passes to the festival and free camping passes. I was SOOO wimpy during tent set-ups and kept walking into town from the campground to go to the bathroom so I wouldn't have to use a port-o-potty.

It's a festival called Bronze, Blues, and Brews. Bronze = sculpture, Blues = music, Brews = beer. So, yeah, I was totally pregnant at a beer festival. I couldn't drink as much as usual and then was totally tired and winded hiking this mountain and had no idea what was wrong with me. Ooops.

It's weird thinking I'll be at the same festival this year doing stage set-up with a four month old!

MacAndCheese
    Mac and cheese lover!

• Options

Time is flying by so quickly!  It just isn't fair!  I didn't get a BFP until August 24th last year.  I was due on April 28 but ended having my LO on April 8th.  Next week on Friday exactly 16 weeks have gone by since I gave birth, she's growing so fast right before my eyes!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I got my BFP on August 20th. I can't believe how quickly time was going. It's strange to think how DD is my entire life now, and a year ago, she wasn't in existence yet.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimageimage.
  • Options
    I didn't find out I was pregnant until the end of September - I was definitely surprised!  It sure makes the whole 40 weeks go fast when you don't find out until week 9 though!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I didn't get my BFP until 8/9. It's just kinda weird to think that this time last year we were only TTC.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    I didn't have my BFP until August 11th! It is crazy that it has been almost a year!!!
  • Options
    NannaNanna member
    A year ago I was just getting knocked up, since we conceived right around my birthday!
    imageimageimage
  • Options

We were in Nova Scotia visiting my family. It was cycle 10, and I was about 5 or 6 dpo at this point. We got back to TN on July 23 and I tested on a whim on July 26. I was only 10dpo, and I was sure I was wasting a HPT because we had the WORST timing of any of our 9 previous cycles.

I was practically hyperventilating when the faintest line ever showed up on my internet cheapie. I can not believe that was a year ago, and I can not wait to see all of the wonderful things this next year will bring.

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Options

Looking back, I think I we conceived the weekend we went to a minor league baseball game, which is fitting since I "jokingly" had Jared do a baseball tryout to see if I'd have a baby with him. He was the wildest pitcher on our high school baseball team, and I wondered if his control had gotten better in the last sixteen years. Back then, you were either getting a good curveball or getting beaned in the head. I sincerely hope Liam learns to throw from me.... Stick out tongue

MacAndCheese
    Mac and cheese lover!

• Options
    I didn't get KU until the 23rd, so this time last year, LO didn't exist.  It's insane, though.  We're getting ready for our little community fair, and last year, DH and I had a huge fight at it.  I went to a friend's house, and, although I never drink, I had a couple beers.  The ironic thing was that people kept seeing me with a friend's 2 month old, and thinking she was ours.  I kept telling them how we're still waiting, blah, blah, blah.  Little did I know I was already PG.

BFP#1 "Watermelon" born 3/2011
    BFP#2 "Pumpkin" 7/14/12 ~ EDD 3/23/13 ~ Natural M/C 8/3/12 @ 7 weeks
    BFP#3 "Pineapple"  born 4/2013
    BFP#4 "Grapefruit" EDD 3/29/16
  • Options
    This time last year I still wasn't pregnant. I got pregnant August 19th, is it weird I know the actual date??) and I didn't find out until September 1st. I was due May 12th, but DS was born April 13th. I missed my period in August and tested, but it was negative. I chalked it up to being under a great deal of stress due to losing a family member. I tested again for the 4th time on September 1st and it was finally positive!
    Lilypie - (MLGF)Lilypie - (yERV)
      Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    The babies were just starting out a year ago today. I found out nine days later (8/3) that I was pregnant. Crazy how much our lives have changed in a year.
                                                 Rainbow - Married - 5/31/03
                                               Christian Alexander - 11/13/06
                                        Amelia Rose & Owen Thomas - 3/29/11

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - (eGB2)
    Be The Match - and help save a life by signing up for the National Marrow Donor Program.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"