Washington Babies

Stolen from the Nesties

This is awesome! (Slightly dirty!)

Now I want to ask everybody I know... Whisper

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket

Re: Stolen from the Nesties

• That was very entertaining! I'm definitely asking DH about this tomorrow!
    Rachael and Tim - est. 10.2.04 Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Haha!  I never even have heard of anyone doing the front approach - not that it's really ever a conversation topic.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Hilarious poll!  I should ask DH, too.

imagedoublem:
    Haha!  I never even have heard of anyone doing the front approach - not that it's really ever a conversation topic.

I always felt like the front approach is what people assume (but it seems pretty messy, IMO).

Photo by J Shelton Photography

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married 10/5/08 | 2 yrs of TTC, tests, procedures & a m/c | IVF #2 =James!
  • ok not the exact question asked, but this made me think of something DH told me a while back & has always really grossed me out (and I've been training him differently ever since!)

He has a 3-wipe rule for poopies! I'm like uhhh- you wipe until it's clean! He said "no, then you'd be sitting there wiping forever!" So yeah...he spent 25 years of his life with a dirty butt! SO GROSS! And the kicker? he thinks I'm in the minority, wiping my butt until it's clean.

Sorry if this grosses people out. I just thought it was kinda funny & along the same lines as the poll ;)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagemommymeg83:
    ok not the exact question asked, but this made me think of something DH told me a while back & has always really grossed me out (and I've been training him differently ever since!)

He has a 3-wipe rule for poopies! I'm like uhhh- you wipe until it's clean! He said "no, then you'd be sitting there wiping forever!" So yeah...he spent 25 years of his life with a dirty butt! SO GROSS! And the kicker? he thinks I'm in the minority, wiping my butt until it's clean.

Sorry if this grosses people out. I just thought it was kinda funny & along the same lines as the poll ;)

He must be the portion of the population adult wipes were made for!
    Boy 10.6.13
    Labored at freestanding birth center using hypnobirthing techniques
    Delivered via csection
  • imagemommymeg83:

OMG!  This was my ex-DH!  I have never heard of anyone else doing this before and I always thought YUCK...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageNancy_Drew:
    imagemommymeg83:

OMG!  This was my ex-DH!  I have never heard of anyone else doing this before and I always thought YUCK...

yeah. his mom taught him that. I swear he was raised by wolves! I have had to teach him the most basic things since we got married! Luckily I taught him to wipe properly about 5 years ago :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"