Washington Babies
Options

PSA: zoo membership deal

(This may be common knowledge, but I'm new at this mommy thing, so forgive me if it's old news).

If you need to renew your WPZ membership, Costco sells a standard adult membership for $30, and you can add kids for $8.25/each.  You pay the normal price for any extra adults.  The certificate does not have an expiration date on it.  I think that's a pretty good deal when it's $17 for one adult to visit the zoo once!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: PSA: zoo membership deal

• Options
    SWEET!  I am so going to do this...
  • Options
    What???  I had no idea!  That's a great deal!!
    ~Susan Mommy to H 08.07.06, and G 10.11.08, m/c(d&c) 08.10.05 13wks image
    NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker My Pregnancy blog
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    And you can bring guests for half price (not sure how many per visit).  Perfect for the mom who does the zoo trips once a month and the dad who comes once a year.
  • Options

imagepreston18:
    And you can bring guests for half price (not sure how many per visit).  Perfect for the mom who does the zoo trips once a month and the dad who comes once a year.

The standard membership (which is the Costco deal) allows you to get 2 half-price adults per visit, while the big expensive membership lets you get 5 per visit at half-price.  Now I'm wondering if the zoo would let you use one of the Costco vouchers towards the purchase of an additional flex adult (for nannies, grandma, etc.).

*oh, and normally it's $11 to add children 3-18 to the membership

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"