St. Louis Babies
Options

Daycare in Maryville/Edwardsville area?

Hi! I am looking for recommendations for Daycare providers in the Maryville/Collinsville/Edwardsville/O'Fallon, IL areas.  Any help would be much appreciated as I'm so nervous about this part!

Thanks in advance!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Daycare in Maryville/Edwardsville area?

• Options
    You may want to try the new Stay and Play Daycare Center in Maryville on 159. I have heard good things about them, but they may have a waiting list. I have in home care right now but when the new baby comes I may need to find something new if my current care has no openings so I have been keeping my eyes and ears open. Hope this helps.
    IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

I'm an in home provider in the Collinsville/O'fallon area and part of a non profit group called C.A.S.T.  (Caring And Sharing Together).  Its a group of In home childcare providers in the Metro East areas.  There are providers in the group in O'fallon, Fairview Heights, Lebanon, Shiloh, Swansea, Belleville, Cahokia and Centreville.  If you would like the list of providers send me an email with some info on what you are looking for and I can send you the list.  I just need to know when you need care to start and if you need Full time or part time and the hours of care.  I am the Chairperson and in charge of answering the emails and phone for parents looking for childcare.

Claire  

632-5977

cast_childcare@yahoo.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"