Trouble TTC

Where to shop...

2»

Re: Where to shop...

• imageNeudorfer:

?that is not The Gap, Target, Anne Taylor or Old Navy.? I'm not ready to buy, but i'm looking and i'm discouraged by the affordable sites- their clothes are so plain.? I refuse to spend $88 on a maternity top- but I'm not happy with the bargain finds- any suggestions?? Do they have designer knock offs somewhere I'm not looking?

TIA!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageNeudorfer:

?that is not The Gap, Target, Anne Taylor or Old Navy.? I'm not ready to buy, but i'm looking and i'm discouraged by the affordable sites- their clothes are so plain.? I refuse to spend $88 on a maternity top- but I'm not happy with the bargain finds- any suggestions?? Do they have designer knock offs somewhere I'm not looking?

TIA!

• Loading the player...
  • imageNeudorfer:

TIA!

• imageNeudorfer:

TIA!

• imageNeudorfer:

TIA!

• imageNeudorfer:

TIA!

• imageNeudorfer:

TIA!

• imageNeudorfer:

TIA!

• imageNeudorfer:

TIA!

• imageNeudorfer:

TIA!

• imageNeudorfer:

TIA!

• imageNeudorfer:

TIA!

• imageNeudorfer:

TIA!

• imageNeudorfer:

TIA!

• imageNeudorfer:

TIA!

• imageNeudorfer:

TIA!

• imageNeudorfer:

TIA!

• imageNeudorfer:

TIA!

• imageNeudorfer:

TIA!

• imageNeudorfer:

TIA!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"