Pennsylvania Babies
Options

Pediatricians & Pediatric Dentist recommendations?

Hi ladies,

We just moved here from the DC area, and need to get moving on finding new doctors and dentists.  Right now we're living in Susquehanna Township with my in-laws, but that may change, and nothing seems like too long of a drive around here anyway (at least compared to Northern VA).

I haven't seen any recommendations for an East Shore practice, but I do see a lot of you recommending Heritage Pediatrics.  Are they that good?  What doctors do you recommend there?   Any other recommendations?  I've considered finding a family doctor that can see all of us.  Does anyone do that?

What about dentists?  I'm looking for either a family dentist who is great with kids or a pediatric dentist.

Thanks for any help you can provide! 

Re: Pediatricians & Pediatric Dentist recommendations?

• Options

Hertiage is great.  All the doctors are wonderful, but we mainly see Dr. Burkes.  

They have a full practice, so you could also get a family doctor for yourself (I am doing that as well, I am new to the area and need a family doctor).

We live on the east shore and couldn't find a doctor we liked, Heritage is really close, so isn't a big deal that it is on the "west shore".   

• Options
    My dentist sees kids at age 3 and older and they seem to be pretty good with them--when DD was about 16 months old she chipped a tooth and we took her there to have it checked out and they were great with her (and didnt charge us for the visit since we're regular patients there, which was an unexpected bonus).  They are located in Camp Hill, right up the street from Heritage actually! Verber & Associates is the name. Otherwise I think there is only one well know pediatric dentist on the west shore (I dont know anything about the east shore)--Kearns I think its called....anyone else know for sure?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We take our DD to Tan and Garcia. I am a registered nurse at Harrisburg hospital and this group is who the moms on the floor I work with recommended.  They are awesome.  They have two offices.  One on/off of Union Deposit Rd and one in Camp Hill.  We go to the Camp Hill office because we live in York.  I HIGHLY recommend them as pediatricians! They also have good hours/flexibility. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"