September 2011 Moms
Options

Most ridiculous thing I have seen today.

Prediction of carmagedon on the 405. Alerts in san Diego and national news the world is ending in LA. Current speeds on the 405....70 mph on a Friday night. I guess everyone stayed home today.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Most ridiculous thing I have seen today.

• Options

You mean you didn't buy a $4 Jet Blue flight for the fun of it?

I can't believe I even know that, as I live in NYC. 

• Options
    I think you can buy a group helicopter ride to lax for cheap too.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I kinda wish we were in LA, just so I could take DS on a cheap plane ride to the beach.  That would make his year.  Our podunk town doesn't even have a city bus for him to ride on (my son loves any and all things transportation)...
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    The evening news referred to it as the television event of the century. As if traffic in L.A. was more of a calamity than 9/11, Hurricane Katrina, the earthquakes and tsunami in Japan. Oh, and let's not forget the political uprisings and protests taking place across the Middle East and Africa.
  • Options

imagemoxie9:
    The evening news referred to it as the television event of the century. As if traffic in L.A. was more of a calamity than 9/11, Hurricane Katrina, the earthquakes and tsunami in Japan. Oh, and let's not forget the political uprisings and protests taking place across the Middle East and Africa.

Media is so sad

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"