Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

My Ripped In 30 Week 3 Results!

I liked week 3 WAY better than week 2.  I think week 3 was muscle gaining week, because a few of my measurements actually went UP this week.  Here are my results:

Thighs - My measurements increased by about 1/2" in each thigh this week.  However, I think I lost fat from my inner thighs and gained muscle in my quads.  When I stand with my feet together, my legs don't touch as much as they used to.

Arms - I gained in both arms this week, but they're looking pretty ripped so I'm going to say that it was muscle gain.  My flags are a little less wavy.

Waist - I'm down another 1.5" in my waist this week!  That's 3" total since I started!

Hip - Down 1/2" this week.  Total of 3" since the beggining.

Week 3 Highs:

- I'm continuing to see results, and that's always a good thing!

- This week really targeted legs and triceps, which were 2 areas that I really wanted to work on.

- In comparison to week 2, there were a lot less exercises this week that I absolutely despised.

Week 3 Lows:

- All the jumping around aggravated an old ankle injury and I spent a good part of the week icing my ankle.

- Jillian accidently skips an exercise in the first circuit, although it took me until day 4 to realize this...

- Rock and Roll Squats.  These effing things kill my spine, which is abnormally boney.

- Those friggin' tricep exercises from the last circuit!  I can't do my left side to save my life, and I now have bruises on my hips, which are also abnormally boney.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: My Ripped In 30 Week 3 Results!

• Options
    WTG!  That has to take some dedication.  Glad you've got great results already
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    That's awesome. I'm still working her 30 DS DVD and plan to move on to RI30 next. I can say I feel stronger and it is not has hard as it was the first few days.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"