Parenting
Options

Do Converse shoes work on XW feet?

I have heard they run big, but wide too?  ???

Re: Do Converse shoes work on XW feet?

• Options

Not for us they don't!

Gap has some knock offs that are wider and fit Miles better then Converse. They were just to narrow for him.

DD has wide feet but not wide enough that she can't wear them!

• Options
    Thanks, Pin.  Do you typically buy Miles XW shoes?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I did when he was smaller!

Now at almost 3 his feet are finally thinning out! I found that Old Navy shoes and Gap shoes just ran much wider then regular shoes and was lucky enough to pick up some good deals.

I buy him 1 pr of New Balances for everyday comfort that are xw.

• Options
    Ditto, Pin. Converse are pretty narrow, but they do run bigger. Ben never seems comfortable when he wears them and often gets a blister on his big toe when his shoes are too tight, though he doesn't have XW feet. He loves the Old Navy brand slip-on Van's knock offs. They are easy for him to get on and off and don't hurt his feet.
    Evelyn-Mommy to Ben 9.20.05 and Emily 5.14.07 and Callie 7.10.09! Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Jackson used to have to wear XW, but doesn't anymore.  So Converse fit him fine now, I think they run narrow though.

I'd try Vans though if you want something kind of funky.  They run really wide.  Jackson has a really cute pair from Kohls that cost like $5!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"