Indiana Babies
Options

No water in my building today...

...means no bathrooms, no drinking water, and no air conditioning. I work on the 13th floor and it's getting really hot already (at 8:20 am). To use the bathroom, we have to go down the elevator, walk across the street to another building, check in with the security guard, and walk down a long hallway to the nearest bathroom. I'm so annoyed.

Re: No water in my building today...

• Options
    rachesraches member

I saw your facebook post!  Yikes...that sounds miserable!!  Do they have an estimated time when it might be fixed?  If not, I would seriously be begging to go home.  No joke, I go to the bathroom about every hour, and I can't imagine that gets any better during pregnancy.  Although, the lack of drinking water might change the bathroom break frequency...

I hope it gets resolved soon, or you get to work from home!

Owen and Olivia born on November 2, 2011 at 30.5 weeks Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageraches:

I saw your facebook post!  Yikes...that sounds miserable!!  Do they have an estimated time when it might be fixed?  If not, I would seriously be begging to go home.  No joke, I go to the bathroom about every hour, and I can't imagine that gets any better during pregnancy.  Although, the lack of drinking water might change the bathroom break frequency...

I hope it gets resolved soon, or you get to work from home!

Seriously!  Is there a way you can work from home?  

No siggy pic until TB gets rid of Twitter and FB links Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Yeah I don't work without air.  Especially no air and no water.

You can't keep tater salad at those temps lol.

image April 2, 2011 Exclusive Pumping Facebook Group http://www.facebook.com/groups/113592028761826/ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"