September 2011 Moms
Options

Owen and Miles are here!

My twins were born via c-section on 7/11/11.  Owen James was born at 4:25pm weighing 2 lbs and measuring 13" long.  At 4:27 Miles Reed was born weighing 2 lbs 8 oz and measuring 14.25" long.  Both at apgars of 5 and 7.  They are both doing very well in the NICU now.  Owen is a such little fighter!  He is still on the ventilator but on the lowest settings and will be changed over to C-PAP hopefully soon.  Miles is also on the ventilator with room air - not as big as a show off as his little brother - but the neonatologists say they are both doing wonderful.

It's still hard to believe they are here!  They are so perfect and tiny.  It will be a little while until we can hold them, but I did get to change two wet diapers today - they both got pretty mad about that!  I have had a pretty smooth recovery so far.  Tired and a little sore sometimes, but otherwise I feel awesome for just giving birth.  Way easier than I expected.  I added a few pics from Monday:

"Baby A" Owen Photobucket
"Baby B" Miles Photobucket

Re: Owen and Miles are here!

• Options

You are so blessed!

So happy for you. They are gorgeous!!! Take care of yourself, mama, and enjoy every minute. xoxoxo

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    valzeevalzee member
    They are gorgeous! Congratulations! Glad to hear things are going well for you and for both of them.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    They are beautiful!!! I am so glad to hear you and babies are safe and healthy! We have all been thinking about you. How are you doing?
    ~ Josh & Jill, married 5/2/09 ~
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I'm so glad that everything is going well. Congrats on your handsome boys
  • Options
    Congratulations mama! Theyre beautiful. Glad all involved are doing well.
  • Options
    I am so happy to hear you are all doing well! I know we were all anxiously awaiting your update.  Your boys are beautiful!!!  Congratulations :)  
  • Options

They are amazing and I am so excited for you! T&P for you and your LO and I am glad to see all three of you are doing well!

We've all been VERY anxiously awaiting an update! Thank you!

Photobucket
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wedding Anniversary: August 7th 2010 BFP: December 22nd 2010 Beautiful Little Birthday: August 30th 2011

BLOG.

• Options

Congratulations!!!!

Glad everything is going well!

• Options
    Oh my gosh! They're so cute! Congrats!! Glad to hear you and your boys are doing well.
  • Options
    What adorable babies, i'm glad that they are doing so well.  What happened that they ended up taking them by C-section so early?  I must have missed a post.  Again so happy to hear that mom and babies are doing good and making progress, i'll pray for  you all! 
  • Options
    I know I already told you congrats on the multiples board... But I'm just so excited for you! Again, so happy for you and DH, and very glad God is keeping you and those babies safe.
  • Options
    they are so precious...sweet lil guys - keep praying for them and y'all...now they just need to focus on fully breathing and putting on some weight :) yay
  • Options
    They are adorable.  So glad to hear everything is going well!  We'll keep you all in our t&ps as they continue getting bigger!
    imagePregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Congratulations!

They're so precious!  I'm glad to hear that they are doing so well, and that you are recovering well, too.  I hope they keep growing and getting stronger so they can go home soon.

Thanks for checking in with us!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    woohoo!  amazing and beautiful!  congratulations!
  • Options
    AWW!!! Yay! Thanks for sharing Mrs. Alice, Congratulations! They are handsome!
  • Options
    Ella&CElla&C member
    Excellent news! Congratulations, and grow babies grow!
  • Options
    kleu9kleu9 member
    Congratulations Momma! I am so happy for you and your new little family. You will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers!
  • Options
    Congratulations!  Your boys are gorgeous! 
  • Options

Mrs. Alice thank you so much for the update - I haven't been able to stop thinking about you and am so happy to hear that things are going so well!

Congratulations mamma!

• Options
    Congratulations on your handsome boys--they're adorable! Hoping and wishing a smooth recovery for everyone involved--good luck m'dear!
  • Options
    Wow - they are just as sweet as pie.  Very cute Mrs. Alice!  And so glad to hear you are feeling good while you recover.  Thrilled to get your update and can't wait to watch them grow over the next few months.
  • Options
    Congrats! They are just beautiful!  I hope they continue to get strong.  Thanks for the update!
  • Options
    congratulations!!!  Their birthday is an awesome day!  Free slurpee day!!!
  • Options

Congrats Mrs. Alice!  They are absolutely beautiful!  Continued T&Ps for you and your LOs.  Grow babies, grow!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Baby BROTHER is on the way! ~ EDD 6/12/2015
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Thank you so much for the update! We have all been thinking about you and the babies! Even though they are tiny, they are not as small as I thought they would be..They look so strong! Very beautiful and precious in deed. I'm so happy that they are doing well, and so are you! Please keep us posted when you can!

Also, I know you're going to be busy with the twins and recovering, but I started an "Outside Babies" tab on our September blog. Just let me know if you want me to add Miles and Owen to that section, with their birth information. No pressure, it's completely up to you, but I just wanted to let you know about the blog changes :) 

Best of luck and wishes. You 3 will be in my thoughts! 

• Options
    Oh Wow! They are perfect. So glad to hear such a great update from you... please keep us informed of their progress. Congrats, mamma! :)

• Options
    They are amazing!!  So glad everything went great and I'll keep you and your LO's in my thoughts and prayers.  Please keep us updated on their progress!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker Henry - Born October 1, 2011 Baby #2 - Due August 30, 2013!
  • Options
    Thank you so much for the update and the pictures. They are beautiful little boys and I agree with PP who have said they are looking really strong. Congratulations!
                          January Siggy Challenge: You had one job

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Congrats, there so cute!!!  Glad momma and little boys are doing well.
    IAmPregnant Ticker BabyName Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    Congrats!
    Former nest name=nettie Mom to Nick 09/13/05, Isabel 07/20/07, and Tori 09/08/11 image
  • Options
    Congratulations!  Glad you are feeling well and the boys are doing great.
  • Options
    Congrats!!! They are sooo beautiful!!
  • Options
    Congrats and your little boys are so precious! Take take, T&P with you and your family.
    imageimage Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    They are absolutely adorable!! Congrats momma!!
    "It's not what you look at that matters...it's what you see." Married 9.24.2005 DS born 5.2.2007 DD born 8.26.2011 imageimage
  • Options
    Congrats x2 Momma!!  Your little boys are just precious and I'm so glad to hear how well they are doing.  Take really good care of yourself so you can enjoy every second with those babies.
    bumping from my phone. please pardon any typos and missing punctuation
  • Options
    They are so cute!  Glad to hear that the boys are doing well and are fighters.  Glad to hear your recovery is going smoothly.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Congratulations on your two beautiful baby boys!   Glad to hear such good news, we were all anxiously awaiting your update.  Much love and prayers going out to you and your newly expanded family!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    They are so handsome! Congrats! Keep us posted!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
    imageimageimage
    BFP #1 1/16/11 EDD 9/21/11 DD born 9/26/11
    BFP #2 6/16/12 EDD 2/25/13 MC @ 10w
    BFP #3 7/17/15 EDD 3/25/16
  • Options
    So happy your family of 4 is doing well! Congrats on your handsome boys!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"