September 2011 Moms
Options

*jellybeanmama0929*

First, thank you for the compliment in the HDBD thread. You might be surprised what you have hiding in your closet if you look hard enough. Smile

I noticed you commented about trying to find a pediatrician you can trust. Have you been having a hard time? How many have you interviewed so far? I ask because we are having a similar time trying to find one. We interviewed one and I had to call about 6 others before finding one that will take LO as a new patient because she will be born at a birth center. We have an appt for next Thursday to meet with her. What has your experience been?

~ Josh & Jill, married 5/2/09 ~
Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: *jellybeanmama0929*

• Options
    My issue is that I can't find any that are taking new patients. I had one picked out and am finding out now that he is closing his practice. The one that I went to as a child is retiring at the end of this month. My MIL can't take LO as a patient for some reason, I think more personal than anything else. The other two I have talked to are ones that DH and his ex used with their children and apparently they quit going to because they were not very understanding. My DH says that with both of them it was like kids annoyed them. So I have no clue what I am going to do. They will not release LO from the hospital until I have a pediatrician and I don't know what I am going to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"