September 2011 Moms
Options

79 more days!

So I only have 79 more days (give or take, hopefully take) until my first LO is born. I have 3 SS that live with me and DH every other week from Thursday to Thursday. I am sooooo nervous. It was an adjustment to go from being single to having 3 kids automatically and now I am freaking out about adding an infant into the mix. But I am still excited to finally be a mommy to a child of my own. :) I am just scared that I don't have everything ready and that I am going to be overwhelmed by having an infant and 3 SS every other week. Not to mention the 2 dogs. Talk about a full house...lol. So how are the rest of you feeling? 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 79 more days!

• Options
    60 more days for me!  4 Step children every other weekend (3 boys, 1 girl) and my first child also!~ Nervous but excited!  The kids are older so I don't think it'll be too bad!
  • Options
    How old are the step children? Usually older kids are more helpful :) I have what Im guessing is 42-64 days based on how early I was witb DD (and I wont be going passed my due date) its getting a little intense the closer it gets!

I remember getting that BFP in january and thinking sept was soooooo far away. Now its around the corner! (And thats if I stay clear in August even! Anything next month is anyones game)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have 80 days to my c/s. It is going to be different this time with my DD home with us.
  • Options

imagenikkimouse323:
    60 more days for me!  4 Step children every other weekend (3 boys, 1 girl) and my first child also!~ Nervous but excited!  The kids are older so I don't think it'll be too bad!

nikkimouse323- I keep trying to add you to my friends list and you don't pop up when I type in your user name, I sent you a message explaining the dealio. lol

There is no way I could handle 4 and a newborn. Luckily you only have them for a weekend. That helps as well.  

• Options
    52 more days til my due date, it will just be me and LO at home so we will have lots of bonding time! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageAzrayla:
    How old are the step children? Usually older kids are more helpful :) I have what Im guessing is 42-64 days based on how early I was witb DD (and I wont be going passed my due date) its getting a little intense the closer it gets!

I remember getting that BFP in january and thinking sept was soooooo far away. Now its around the corner! (And thats if I stay clear in August even! Anything next month is anyones game)

I doubt I will make it to my due date either. However, my mother thinks that it would be hilarious if Jellybean stays in until October 3rd. That is my birthday. My little sister and I were born on the same day 2 years apart and my mom thinks it would be hilarious if Jellybean, my sister and I all share the same birthday. Jellybean better not stay in that long though. I already feel like I am going to explode and my OBGYN said that she will be surprised if I even make it to September. Crossing fingers that I at least make it to 35 weeks. I don't want to have him too early. I was 7 and a half weeks early and I don't want Jellybean to have to go through what I did when I was younger.

I also remember getting that BFP on January 25th and when I found out I am due September 29th I was thinking, "There is no way I can wait that long!" I am the most inpatient person in the world and it just seemed like that day would never get here. Realizing I only have 11 weeks left is scary! lol  

• Options
    I only have 55 days left and let me tell you it seems like I could give birth tomorrow!! My DH will be able to take about a month and a half off with LO and me, plus my MIL will be living with us by then because she is miserable in the city she lives in and needs a change.  Hopefully she will be working a lot though.  When my DH goes back to work eventually it should be just me and LO during the day! :)
  • Options
    imagejellybeanmama0929:
    imageAzrayla:

I doubt I will make it to my due date either. However, my mother thinks that it would be hilarious if Jellybean stays in until October 3rd. That is my birthday. My little sister and I were born on the same day 2 years apart and my mom thinks it would be hilarious if Jellybean, my sister and I all share the same birthday. Jellybean better not stay in that long though. I already feel like I am going to explode and my OBGYN said that she will be surprised if I even make it to September. Crossing fingers that I at least make it to 35 weeks. I don't want to have him too early. I was 7 and a half weeks early and I don't want Jellybean to have to go through what I did when I was younger.

I also remember getting that BFP on January 25th and when I found out I am due September 29th I was thinking, "There is no way I can wait that long!" I am the most inpatient person in the world and it just seemed like that day would never get here. Realizing I only have 11 weeks left is scary! lol  

Azrayla- I forgot to mention my SS are 10,8, and 6. But the 10 year old is autistic, had ADHD, asthma, and allergies. So he is a handful all his own and some days it is difficult to deal with just him. I am home along with all of them during the day when they are here because DH works during the day. He is also starting classes in August so 3 days a week he will be gone from 7 in the morning until 9 at night....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! 

• Options
    (sorry wont quote because too much to delete via phone) But Oh dear you will have your hands full! But thats the awesome thing about being a mother and woman you learn patience (which Im sure you must have already!) and just keep them involved.with helping out LO and given one on one time.. sounds like you could get a ton more positive than negative situations :) and at least youll get weekly breaks from the crazyness! Were always here to help mentally anyway also..The september women are awesome.
  • Options

Yeah I am well aware that this is going to be a super challenge. I feel bad because there are weeks when I am counting down to when the SS's go back to their BM's house. Especially when the oldest was on Adderill (sp?) The doctor was under the impression that it was a good ideal to take him off of it during the summer. He was such an angry person and there was one day that I almost called his BM to come pick him up because he had pulled paint off the closet door and was ripping up carpet when I made him sit in a corner. He is only slightly autistic and is basically a 10 year old who acts like an 8 year old but those meds just made him sooooo very angry.

I am trying to keep the SS's involved as much as possible. I want them to bond with him as if he was their biological brother. I don't want there to be that label of half brother between them. 

I look forward to advice from all of you girls after LO gets here. Lord knows I am going to need it...lol. 

• Options
    imagejellybeanmama0929:

Yeah I am well aware that this is going to be a super challenge. I feel bad because there are weeks when I am counting down to when the SS's go back to their BM's house. Especially when the oldest was on Adderill (sp?) The doctor was under the impression that it was a good ideal to take him off of it during the summer. He was such an angry person and there was one day that I almost called his BM to come pick him up because he had pulled paint off the closet door and was ripping up carpet when I made him sit in a corner. He is only slightly autistic and is basically a 10 year old who acts like an 8 year old but those meds just made him sooooo very angry.

I am trying to keep the SS's involved as much as possible. I want them to bond with him as if he was their biological brother. I don't want there to be that label of half brother between them. 

I look forward to advice from all of you girls after LO gets here. Lord knows I am going to need it...lol. 

Youll do great Im sure! (wasnt trying to imply you werent aware or didnt know either ;) sorry if it came off)
  • Options
    imageAzrayla:
    imagejellybeanmama0929:

Youll do great Im sure! (wasnt trying to imply you werent aware or didnt know either ;) sorry if it came off)

You know...when I hit post and re-read what I wrote I thought that you would think that I was under the impression that you thought I was unaware of the circumstances....but that is not what I meant at all either. I was just stating that I am pretty much going to lose my mind when Jellybean gets here...lol. I seriously didn't think you meant it that way :) We are cool!  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"