September 2011 Moms
Options

OB appt vent...

I got to the clinic today 5 minutes before my appointment. The nurse didn't call me back until 25 minutes after my appt time, and the doctor didn't come in for another 20 minutes after that! My doctor was on vacation this week so I had to see his fill in and come to find out he was the only one there today so that is why he was so far behind. It would be nice if they would have more doctors there or schedule less people, I really didn't enjoy their super wonderful chairs during the 45 minutes I waited. The doctor was very apologetic and I know it's not his fault but I was still not happy about the wait time.

But on a good note, LO is measuring right on and is head down, I sure hope she stays that way!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: OB appt vent...

• Options
    I hate wait time.. my daughter pediatrician office has the worst time and theres always an empty waiting room! I dont get it.. my appt yesterday it took an hour just to get in a room then 20 minutes to see the ob.. then all the rest of my ventworthy crap happened.. I was less than thrilled. I dont even want to go back.. I just want to wait till I have this kid.. At least you got good news for LO.. head down is always reassuring! Though sucks with all the pressure.. but alas..
  • Options
    Wow, I couldn't imagine waiting that long. I wish I didn't have to go back either, but oh well, guess it's best for LO. And I'm thrilled she's head down, I would like to avoid a c-section if possible. She seems to think it's a good idea to punch my bladder all the time so I'm sure it will only get worse as she gets even bigger!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My OB was an hour late on Monday.  At that point, I'd already had to reschedule the appointment twice (once because I had a conflict, the 2nd time because she was called to the hospital for an emergent patient), I didn't want to do it again.  They were more than a half-hour late calling me back, and then another half-hour in the exam room waiting for the doc.  The front desk very kindly suggested that I call ahead before each of my upcoming appointments to see how backed up they are.  Holy cow!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"