Pennsylvania Babies
Options

hallo Central PA!

Thought I'd check this board out!

I'm in Reading but originally from Harrisburg and went to college in Lebanon County. I was a bookstore manager after college but am now a SAHM and loving every minute of it!

I was wondering if there are any cloth diapering mamas out there in my general vicinity?

Re: hallo Central PA!

• Options
    Hello! I'm not from your area (I'm from up north), and I'm not using cloth diapers, but I just wanted to say hi!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    This is odd. When I use my Central PA babies old link (at work) I go to my very active CPA Babies board. But from home, when I go in through the new Bump format, it's just these few posts! I'll try to do the old link tomorrow at work, or try to get the other ladies over here!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

you know I am;)We'll definitely have to GTG once we're back in PA in a few weeks:)

This is weird link, though because we have another central pa baby board, too, and the posts are looking different - maybe they'll combine them at some point?? Here's the other link, too!

https://boards.thenest.com/boards/ShowForum.aspx?ForumID=537

• Options
    imageTara Lu:

Thought I'd check this board out!

I'm in Reading but originally from Harrisburg and went to college in Lebanon County. I was a bookstore manager after college but am now a SAHM and loving every minute of it!

I was wondering if there are any cloth diapering mamas out there in my general vicinity?

You must have gone to LVC since that is the only colege in Lebanon County.  I am actually from al over Central PA.  Born and raised in Palmyra, family from Lebanon, Parents moved to Annville after I graduated high school, now live on the west shore as DH is from there!  Just want to say Hello!

BFP #1= DD, We've been TTC DC #2 since 8/11. BFP #2 on 4/18/12, BO confirmed on 5/21/12, natural mc 0n 6/1/12. BFP #3 on 10/11/12.... Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    I've pretty much been in Lebanon County most of my life. I went to LVC...when where you there?! I then went to PSU and then came back to Lebanon County. Just wanted to pop in to say hello. I'm sure the girls from the Central PA Baby Board (the nest one) will be over in no time! They're all wonderful women!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"