September 2011 Moms
Options

*~*TMI Tuesday*~*

Sorry it's late this morning, ladies...Let's hear them!

Edit: Added cartoon 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: *~*TMI Tuesday*~*

• Options
    I am literally going through several panty liners a day. I cant help but feel a bit swampy !!!Embarrassed
  • Options
    If you have insomnia, take care of business.  It's almost a guarenteed way to pass right out....works every time. Embarrassed
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Yesterday I was soooooooo turned on ALL DAY long! During dinner, my husband spilt his beer on his hand and needed a napkin. I asked "Lover, why is your hand so wet?" quickly he responded "because I am sitting next to you"!!!! OHHH TMI!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I have nothing really new so Ill entertain with an old story. When I was in highschool I had a bad earwax back up in my left ear. It was so bad I actually lost hearing. My mom wouldnt believe me but after a week of trying to fix it and bein deaf in one ear I finally got her to agree to take me to the dr. I had to have a special water suction gun be used and it took about 20-30 minutes to get it.. The nurse dislodged it and a huge chunk was suctioned out and spit into the sink.. Think that scene from shrek where he makes the candle from his wax. Yeah it was gross.

But I must say it was the oddest sensation ever to go from not bein able to hear anything at all to a sudden burst of sound.. I can only imagine how the hearing impared feel after their implants and such..
  • Options
    I don't have any new or unusual TMI's this week but am hoping for some juicy ones to be posted. Come on girls, spill the beans!
    ~ Josh & Jill, married 5/2/09 ~
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imageveronicafvr:
    I don't have any new or unusual TMI's this week but am hoping for some juicy ones to be posted. Come on girls, spill the beans!

Glad to hear there was no poop accidents this week!  I farted earlier in the week and had to run to the br to check if I sharted, but I was in the clear.  I thought of you......

• Options
    imagePina:

imageveronicafvr:

Glad to hear there was no poop accidents this week!  I farted earlier in the week and had to run to the br to check if I sharted, but I was in the clear.  I thought of you......

HAHA oh boy, is that what I have amounted to? - - poopy pants girl? Stick out tongue Seriously after that week I will be happy if I don't ever have another TMI to report lol.

• Options
    Because of the huge iron pills I was prescribed, my poop is literally almost black. It's super dark green every time.
  • Options
    blushing as i write this.  constipated, but still able to go a few times a week.  unfortunately, 2 out of the last 4 have clogged the toilet.  nothing like a plunger to make me feel like a woman.
  • Options

imageelleren:
    blushing as i write this.  constipated, but still able to go a few times a week.  unfortunately, 2 out of the last 4 have clogged the toilet.  nothing like a plunger to make me feel like a woman.

No worries... You're not the only one. In fact... me, the toilet and the plunger had a meeting yesterday morning.

• Options
    imageksiana:

imageelleren:

No worries... You're not the only one. In fact... me, the toilet and the plunger had a meeting yesterday morning.

We have weekly meetings, too.

• Options

imageelleren:

You're definitely not alone.  About a month ago, I told my DH that I've become an expert with the plunger thanks to this pregnancy!  (I was pretty bad before I had so much practice.)

Kailyn Jean Born August 6, 2011 (3w6d early) imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Planning Bio
  • Options
    I have a yeast infection - my first.  Yesterday when I woke up my vagina area was so swollen!  I had previously swore I would not show DH my strange looking area as the pregnancy progressed well it was so swollen I had to show him!  He didn't even have to lean in - "Yup that bad boy is twice its size" - thanks honey! 
  • Options
    I seriously dislike pooping.  My wrist pain has gotten so bad that it really hurts to wipe my bum.  So now I dread going.
  • Options
    imagejordinhoran:
    I have a yeast infection - my first.  Yesterday when I woke up my vagina area was so swollen!  I had previously swore I would not show DH my strange looking area as the pregnancy progressed well it was so swollen I had to show him!  He didn't even have to lean in - "Yup that bad boy is twice its size" - thanks honey! 
    I think DH would kill me if I tried to show him that. He already threatened if I keep talking about my MP he'll never do me "favors" again! "I dont want to hear about goo coming out of your vagina!" I had YI early this pregnancy so says my mw.. so I took the pill for it.. no idea if I had one had no symptoms or anything.. But H kept asking if I was "yeasty" for days..
  • Options

imagePina:
    If you have insomnia, take care of business.  It's almost a guarenteed way to pass right out....works every time. Embarrassed

I've started doing this sometimes too.  I'm just laying there, awake and bored and unable to sleep, so why not? 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    So my swollen vagina is the least of my worries as now when I pull the large 'mud flaps' back to wipe after peeing I noticed that the smooth part that is usually hidden is EXTRA sensitive. I wiped before going to bed, didn't have to pee last night but when I awoke to pee this morning it was still so sensitive that it felt like I had wiped with sandpaper last night. Oh the joys!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • Options
    Mine would be I can be quite musical walking around in public, thankfully it's mostly DH that gets aftermath. 
  • Options

So, swamp crotch not only feels gross, but it also smells gross.

We were in NJ this weekend for family stuff- and it's SO hot there in South Jersey. After a day outside on Saturday, we went to our hotel and I went to the bathroom. DH went in after me and came out and said how bad it smelled in there. I was mortified and told him that I didn't poop, and he said we need to call the front desk because something is not right in that bathroom. So, I confessed, that it was my 'area.' It's just so smelly and pungent especially when you add sweat and heat to the other pregnancy fluid mix. I am up to 3 showers a day. I just have to!

• Options
    imageMrsMVM:

We were in NJ this weekend for family stuff- and it's SO hot there in South Jersey. After a day outside on Saturday, we went to our hotel and I went to the bathroom. DH went in after me and came out and said how bad it smelled in there. I was mortified and told him that I didn't poop, and he said we need to call the front desk because something is not right in that bathroom. So, I confessed, that it was my 'area.' It's just so smelly and pungent especially when you add sweat and heat to the other pregnancy fluid mix. I am up to 3 showers a day. I just have to!

Sad  This made me really sad.

• Options

The infamous swamp crotch is awful. Thank goodness for liners. I've recently horrified myself by the smell of my own gas. I'm one of those people who try to keep that private, but I can't control it anymore. I feel sorry for anyone who gets gassed by me while I'm shopping. I definitely have the "walking farts" now. Ick!

• Options

imagePina:

SO glad I'm not the only one who's made this...ahh...discovery. Especially since I'm tired enough that DH and I almost never go to bed at the same time anymore, and he doesn't ever bother trying to wake me up. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagemrsmikey:

imagePina:

I've started doing this sometimes too.  I'm just laying there, awake and bored and unable to sleep, so why not? 

This doesn't work so well at 4am when you are very turned on, trying to take care of business so you can get back to sleep and LO is moving all around and kicking.  Kinda kills the mood, at least it did for me the other night.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imageshelley1002:
    imagemrsmikey:

imagePina:

This doesn't work so well at 4am when you are very turned on, trying to take care of business so you can get back to sleep and LO is moving all around and kicking.  Kinda kills the mood, at least it did for me the other night.

This!!! Once in awhile, when I get up in the middle of the night to potty, I can't fall back asleep. So I try to take care of business but LO wakes up when I do and starts dancing around thinking it's time to get up and start our day. Kinda ruins the mood.

Wyatt 9/6/2011 
    Tessa 7/5/2013
    Baby #3- ????? (ttc soon)

• Options
    imageveronicafvr:
    imageMrsMVM:

Very sad and not very nice. 

• Options

I had a full bladder, sneezed, and peed a little.  Embarrassed  Lucky for me, it happened at home.  First time for that!  I need to do more kegels...

• Options
    imagePina:
    imageveronicafvr:
    imageMrsMVM:

It is super sad! But he really just hadn't smelled this smell before so he had no idea at all. I know he feels so bad for me. I just have to say though- the heat did NOT help matters. I am hoping for not too many more outdoor activities during heat waves. Sad

• Options
    imageMrsMVM:
    imagePina:
    imageveronicafvr:
    imageMrsMVM:

It is super sad! But he really just hadn't smelled this smell before so he had no idea at all. I know he feels so bad for me. I just have to say though- the heat did NOT help matters. I am hoping for not too many more outdoor activities during heat waves. Sad

After an extremely sweaty day which led to bad chaffing I started using DH's "No More Monkey Butt" powder when I knew I would be sweating a lot. It worked amazingly. They make a female version too. Have you tried anything like that? I think keeping moisture to a minimum will take care of the smell issues, at least for me it does.

• Options
    I don't have any new ones, so I'm jumping on the swamp crotch bandwagon - with this current heatwave we're having, it feels like it's taken on a whole new level of gross.  My bathroom floor looks like a cocaine den when I get out of the shower, I put so much powder on.
  • Options

I'm late to the game, but I HAD to comment... I use Dial antibacterial body wash in lavender and I have no clue why, how or what, but it seems to keep the vagina smelling pretty fresh no matter the circumstancs. I've used it for years and I swear it's a miracle worker. It may just be my weird body/giner, but it's worth a try?

MJ. Born 9-4-2011. 2 Weeks Old Here. Photobucket
  • Options
    Well its still Tuesday so heres my TMI of the day.. We just got home from dinner at my grandparents and DH had to go.. sure.. 40 minutes later hes still in there and whatever we ate hit me too.. Thank GOODNESS we have two bathrooms.. I wouldnt have lasted.. now I fear we both have turned our apt into a toxic wasteland..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"