September 2011 Moms
Options

Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppppppp

Okay,
So I am really tired (literally...lol). I am tired of either not being able to sleep at night and then taking a 3 hour nap at some point during the day which really doesn't do anything for me, or sleeping good at night but then being up before the sun. Why can't I just get one normal night of sleep! Baby Andrew either tosses and turns and kicks all night and won't allow me to sleep, or he quiets down when I go to bed but then wakes me up at 3 or 4 in the morning, after I went to bed at 1 in the morning, and won't let me go back to sleep for the rest of the day! Not to mention that he either lodges himself up by my ribs so I feel like I am being crushed. Or, he sees how far down he can get and lodges himself in between my hips so that I can't sit or lay on either side because I feel like I am crushing him. This kid is bound and determined to get me on his schedule before he even arrives! Between him and my H who either snores all night, or gets up like 15 times between 1 and 4, I am never going to get sleep again! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Re: Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppppppp

• Options
    I miss sleep so much! I don't get crazy movement from the baby at night that keeps me up but I just can't be comfortable - my hips kill me from side sleeping and then I have to use the bathroom several times. Yesterday I didn't work so I did take a nap, but normally don't have the opportunity. How come I can sleep so great and comfortably 11-1, but can't get that much in a row at night?? so annoying!
    336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I swear it is a boy thing. I have 2 friends who are pregnant with girls. One is a week behind me and the other is 4 days ahead of me and neither of them have an issue with sleeping! My other friend just had her baby on Sunday and she wanted to wait until she delivered to find out what it was. When she told me about not being able to sleep at night and how the baby would lodge itself in her ribs I immediately told her that she was having a boy. Sure enough, it was a boy! Little Gavin Bennet! 

I love my LO sooooo much but all I ask for it one night of sleep! Just one! lol. I have a feeling that that is not going to happen though until about...6 years from now...lol.

I bought my husband those Breath Right strips to help with his snoring and the work wonderful....if he would use them! lol. He says that they are hard to get off in the morning. Personally, I don't give a crapola because if they keep him from snoring at night and they don't bother him at night, he needs to wear the dang things!

Once Baby Andrew gets here I will feel better about being up all night because there will be a purpose to it. Right now my 3 hours of sleep is serving no purpose at all except for to drive me absolutely crazy! lol

I have tried the thousand pillows and sleeping slightly elevated but that doesn't do anything with LO is moving around like he is having a party all night. Love him to death but I am just ready for him to be here already so I can at least have a purpose for only getting 3 hours of sleep.  

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I keep needing to wake up like an hour or to before my alarm goes off because I have to pee.  And I get so pissed about it because it ruins my last bit of sleep, I never sleep well after I try to go back to bed from peeing once the sun is already up (Like if I have to pee at 6 am and I don't need to wake up till 7:30)  Ugg!  And Im with you on the hip pain, I woke up to roll over last night because my hip was literally numb. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    FWIW: I'm having a girl and I'm not sleepin' either! :-)
  • Options

imageJKGymnast:

Same here!  I figured it was because I bragged that my snoogle helped me sleep.

• Options
    reg224reg224 member

imageJKGymnast:

Same here! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I have been having horrible nights too! It seems that when I wake up in the middle of the night I?m alert! I hate that!! It makes me so grumpy the next day. Also, it feels like the afternoon catnaps do nothing for the exhaustion. If I don?t? sleep before this baby comes I?m going to be a very pooped Mama.Confused

• Options
    Well at least I am not the only one. I honestly think it is because I had 0 morning sickness and I haven't really gained that much. My sisters and all of my friends hated me at the beginning because I had no morning sickness and now they hate me because I have only gained 20lbs. Both my sister's gained 30 by this point and my youngest gained 85 with her second by the time she was done with her pregnancy...crazy. I think God is getting me back for having a pretty uneventful pregnancy so far.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"