September 2011 Moms
Options

Have to AW my hilarious grandmother

One of my cousins posted a status that said, "LMAO" in it on fb the other day. She asked what it meant and he told her. She replied, "Oh! I like that!" Then I said, "my grandmother would like LMAO... but I bet she'd like LMFAO even better"

Fast forward to today she is IMing me about her 4th of July barbeque at her lake (its just a little one).

And she says, "Cousin *Dana* had a necklace with her father's ashes in it- she lost it in the lake while drunk swimming" 

I say, "OMG thats so sad!"

And my grandmother says, "I'm sure its okay, he probably likes it better there than swinging in her fake boobs! LMFAO"

Oh my goodness. For the record, she said my cousin (actually my 2nd cousin) didn't seem distraught by it and had "extras" at home? So my (funny) grandmother is not as heartless as she seems...

Photobucket
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wedding Anniversary: August 7th 2010 BFP: December 22nd 2010 Beautiful Little Birthday: August 30th 2011

BLOG.

Re: Have to AW my hilarious grandmother

• Options
    That's hilarious :)
    Mommy to three adorable boys!
  • Options
    Ok your grandma wins the trophy today for most awesome random grandma!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageLaceface7:

Oh yes! she is great! We took her to the piano bar in our local night club over mother's day weekend and the piano man (who is veryyyyy inappropriate) gave me flack about bringing an septagenarian into his bar- its a college bar (in a joking way). Then, when he was introducing one of his songs he told a joke (which I missed), something like, "What is it called when a guy wears shorts but no underoos?" and my gramma shouts, "FREE BALLIN!" Then Piano Man said, "guess I don't have to worry about my f*ucking language in front of nana anymore" and bought her a drink. 

LOL love my gram.

Photobucket
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wedding Anniversary: August 7th 2010 BFP: December 22nd 2010 Beautiful Little Birthday: August 30th 2011

BLOG.

• Options
    imagesunflower8710:

imageLaceface7:

Oh yes! she is great! We took her to the piano bar in our local night club over mother's day weekend and the piano man (who is veryyyyy inappropriate) gave me flack about bringing an septagenarian into his bar- its a college bar (in a joking way). Then, when he was introducing one of his songs he told a joke (which I missed), something like, "What is it called when a guy wears shorts but no underoos?" and my gramma shouts, "FREE BALLIN!" Then Piano Man said, "guess I don't have to worry about my f*ucking language in front of nana anymore" and bought her a drink. 

LOL love my gram.

HAHAHAHA that. is. awesome.

• Options

Love it!

Reminds me of my Grandma, who overheard the cousins talking about various inappropriet things (hey, we are all in our late 20's-early 30's, and we were sharing several bottles of wine) and when we apologized for talking that way in front of her she said "Oh for heavens sake; who doesn't watch a little p0rn now and then?" She is 89.

• Options
    Ella&CElla&C member
    Oh my gosh, your Grandma is a frickin' riot! How awesome for all of you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"