September 2011 Moms
Options

leaky boobs--possible tmi

like crazy leaky boobs today. I'm sitting on the couch and look down and there are 2 wet circles on my shirt. I'm sitting at the computer and went to scratch the itch i had on my side boob and my wrist just got soaked. I feel bad b/c i'm wearing DH's t-shirt (one of the few that actually fit him lol). I'm hoping we can make it upstairs and get the bedroom lights on before he notices. I remember having leaky boobs with DD, but not this early (closer to like 34 or 35 weeks) and not quite this much, It was mostly when I slept and only little drops and dribbles.

Anyone else have a faucet for a chest yet??

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: leaky boobs--possible tmi

• Options
    Mine aren't that bad yet, but I have been leaking since about 14 weeks. This morning I woke up with crusty nipples. Totally gross!
  • Options
    crusty nipples is gross. I am fascinated by it though and look for it every time I go to the bathroom (have since about 20 weeks) and it's always there. It's just been the last week that they have saturated my pajama shirts (which are DH's shirts lol)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    With each pregnancy I started leaking sooner, until this one. I have yet to leak and am not in any hurry for it to start. I think it has to do with the fact that my breasts haven't been huge like they were when I was pregnant with my boys. I do have a tiny bit of crust on them every morning before I shower but its in the little crevices of the the nipple, not around it and on my bra. It's a very tiny bit so not really noticeable (unless you are searching them-like I do).
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • Options
    I haven't started really leaking yet but when I squeeze my boob the colostrum comes out! It's not a lot but I was really excited about it. It was almost like (okay, it WAS) a proud moment for me lol.  I wouldn't worry, I think leaking varies with every woman : )
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    Oh I'm definitely not worried. These things are huge lol. I remember too after DD had passed away last summer and I found out I couldn't donate my milk (my plan was to keep pumping and donate---I was getting A LOT of milk) because I was on medication (both pain meds and anti-depressants) I had a GREAT time squeezing my boobs and shooting milk across the shower. It got the point where for a week, every time I went to the bathroom, I would take my shirt off, stand across the bathroom and hit the shower wall with breast milk. It really grossed out DH but it was SO MUCH FUN!!!
  • Options

I started leaking just last week.  I was on the computer and then brushed my hand by my boob, and was like WHAT is this......., me and DH were laughing casue it freaked me out at first and then I came to reality and realized what it was.  No fun, but I've been using the little pads in my bra and its been fine.

IAmPregnant Ticker BabyName Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    Whenever I don't wear a bra the tap turns on :) I used to be way against not wearing bras but if I shower before bed I sometimes skip a bra and that's when I notice the leaking. Otherwise I just get crusty blobs.. but the leaking has increased it started back early 20 somethin weeks but now its getting a bit more..
  • Options
    Just crusty boobs here - that and I have had that tingly let-down feeling pretty much constantly the past week.  I keep waiting for the real leaking to start, but so far it hasn't.  The tingling is driving me a little crazy though.
  • Options

Mine started leaking/crusting stuff around 20 weeks. Leaky through the day and then sometimes at night like quarter size spots on my shits(no bra)...BUT now they have stopped? Like sometimes a little(I notice spots in my bras) but WAY less. Anyone have that happen? It slowed down/stopped around 30 weeks...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"