New Jersey Babies
Options

pediatrician in Millburn/Short Hills/Summit/Springfield area

Hi, can anyone recommend a pediatrician in/around these areas? I'd like a doctor with good office hours, and that has at least two doctors in the practice.

Thanks!

Re: pediatrician in Millburn/Short Hills/Summit/Springfield area

• Options

hey there!  i take my daughter to dr. alexander in millburn, we live in springfield......she's affiliated with gruenwald and comandatore

https://www.gruenwaldandcomandatoremds.com/about-nj-doctors.htm

...there are about SEVEN docs in the practice and they are open until 9 pm at night each day but friday...and they have some morning hours on saturdays..i also have never had an issue getting her in fast for a sick visit...

alexander is my favorite, gruenwald and sterio are also very nice....they are laid back and not alarmists which is just what i need!!

GL to to you!!

• Options
    I take my daughter to Dr. Chua in Livingston. I live in Springfield. It's right down the street from St. Barnabas. I believe there are 4 other Drs. there w/ my doctor. I love her so far & I have never had any problems.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Can't say enough about Dr Gruenwald, Cammandatore, Alexander ect in Millburn. They are great and the office hours are a big plus!!
  • Options
    I will be going to Dr Semel-Goldenring in Livingston, her father was my pediatrician.  Dr Boodish's practice in Millburn is also good, SIL's bf s a ped there.
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"