September 2011 Moms
Options

Italnprin, Amandab and Barefoot.....

Glad to see I am not alone! 

We can have our own little exclusive I hate oral club..... and yes, we are in the minority, I am sure of that!  I thought I was going to stand alone with my confession, but I was happy when I saw agreement.

Whoo hoo to not being a prude by myself!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Italnprin, Amandab and Barefoot.....

• Options
    imagePina:

We can have our own little exclusive I hate oral club..... and yes, we are in the minority, I am sure of that!  I thought I was going to stand alone with my confession, but I was happy when I saw agreement.

I wanna join too! Pick me! Pick me!

• Options

You are too funny Pina...

The weirdest part about it is that my H and I are both overly sexual with outrageous sex drives. To the point that neither of us had ever met anyone that could "keep up" with us until we met each other. You'd think we'd be more into oral, but I guess were just so anxious to get it on, we skip it! HAHA

I think I'm too ADD to enjoy oral... Like my mind wanders unless I have something in my face. HA Also, I've even talked to friends that love to give BJ's about how to do a good job and they've tried to give me pointers and help a sister out, but it never fails. My eyes water, I gag, I want to puke, I don't know what to do with my teeth... But then you know, get me hammered and were both just magically amazing at it. I dono.

I can't believe I just talked that long about BJ's and sex... Embarrassed

MJ. Born 9-4-2011. 2 Weeks Old Here. Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagenatkay02:
    imagePina:

I wanna join too! Pick me! Pick me!

Welcome to the club!  It's very exclusive though.....

• Options
    imageamandabt:

The weirdest part about it is that my H and I are both overly sexual with outrageous sex drives. To the point that neither of us had ever met anyone that could "keep up" with us until we met each other. You'd think we'd be more into oral, but I guess were just so anxious to get it on, we skip it! HAHA

I think I'm too ADD to enjoy oral... Like my mind wanders unless I have something in my face. HA Also, I've even talked to friends that love to give BJ's about how to do a good job and they've tried to give me pointers and help a sister out, but it never fails. My eyes water, I gag, I want to puke, I don't know what to do with my teeth... But then you know, get me hammered and were both just magically amazing at it. I dono.

... this might be your problem. If you're doing it right, there's definitely something in your face Wink

• Options
    imageamandabt:

The gag reflex I get even from a damn lollypop or piece of gum stops me from having any kind of concentration or enjoyment.  Its just yucky.  I hope DH does miss it, he claims he doesn't, but I think deep down, he probably does a bit..... Embarrassed

• Options
    imageLaComtesse:
    imageamandabt:

... this might be your problem. If you're doing it right, there's definitely something in your face Wink

Haha well not if she's on the receiving end....

• Options
    imageamandabt:

Pina I am a PROUD member!

Amanda...this is me totally. Occassionally I will give in to DH, (with no alcohol) no I shouldn't even say occasionally...more like once a year on his birthday...lmao. Just isn't my thing.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagenatkay02:
    imageLaComtesse:
    imageamandabt:

Ah. Oh yes, I forgot this was a giving and receiving dislike.

• Options
    imageLaComtesse:
    imagenatkay02:
    imageLaComtesse:
    imageamandabt:

Party!!! This little guy looks appropriate for the discussion... Haha And the ADD kicks in on both sides of the deal. This makes me wonder if other people with ADD are like this. Hmmmmmm.

• Options
    imagePina:
    imageamandabt:

The gag reflex I get even from a damn lollypop or piece of gum stops me from having any kind of concentration or enjoyment.  Its just yucky.  I hope DH does miss it, he claims he doesn't, but I think deep down, he probably does a bit..... Embarrassed

Hahahaha. Now every time I suck on a lollypop I'm going to think of you, Pina. Stick out tongue

• Options
    imageamandabt:
    imageLaComtesse:
    imagenatkay02:
    imageLaComtesse:
    imageamandabt:

Party!!! This little guy looks appropriate for the discussion... Haha And the ADD kicks in on both sides of the deal. This makes me wonder if other people with ADD are like this. Hmmmmmm.

as for receiving, a. I can't focus either and b. all I think about is "I pee out of there, I poop not too far away and its nasty and sweaty down there" and suddenly I am grossed out.  I don't have ADD but my mind certainly wanders..... 

the lollypop vision would be me gagging and then biting it within seconds because I can't stand the gag..... I am a nightmare in the dentist.....

• Options
    imageamandabt:
    imageLaComtesse:
    imagenatkay02:
    imageLaComtesse:
    imageamandabt:

HA! Amazing graphic!

• Options
    One word- Altoid. Without it I would gag constantly but this makes it much easier for me Wink
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"