September 2011 Moms
Options

Target baby clearance?!?!

Has anyone been to Target in the past few days and seen their major clearance yet???  Heard it was supposed to happen in July and just curious if anyone scored anything yet...
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Target baby clearance?!?!

• Options
    I went to Target today and saw some travel systems, carseats, bouncers, that sort of stuff on clearance, but it was only 15% off. I got a lot last year for 50% off, so I'm going to hold off for now.
  • Options
    I was there on Tuesday and bought a bumper and crib skirt of a set I had been eye-balling on clearance!  Got the crib skirt for $5 (was originall $20) and the bumper half off!!
    BabyFruit Ticker image Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was there 2 nights ago, and not really anything on clearance that I saw other than some clothes. 
  • Options

imageboxergurl:
    I was there 2 nights ago, and not really anything on clearance that I saw other than some clothes. 

Good to know since we would be going to the same Target!!!!!!!!!!!  Let me know if you find anything and I'll let you know if I find anything!!!

• Options
    imagetpandr08:

imageboxergurl:

Good to know since we would be going to the same Target!!!!!!!!!!!  Let me know if you find anything and I'll let you know if I find anything!!!

Sounds like a plan!  I'm definitely keeping my eyes peeled!

• Options
    imagetpandr08:

imageboxergurl:

You guys got to the same Target?! How fun! I'm so jealous you guys can have Target shopping dates.

~ Josh & Jill, married 5/2/09 ~
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"