Philadelphia Babies
Options

NE Philly Pediatrician

Anyone live in the NE section of Philly and have a good pediatrician? I am in Mayfair ...I have 2 or 3 places to check out, but they are a bit far...

There must be a doctor closer to Mayfair..right??

TIA!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: NE Philly Pediatrician

• Options
    I take my kids to Castor Pediatrics at Magee & Castor Ave. Dr. Sey is great and the nurses are really nice. My only recommendation if you go with them is to make your appointments first thing in the morning, like 8:30am. They can get a little backed up and busy, then it takes forever to get out of there.
  • Options
    I use fox chase pediatrics. They are located inside Jean's hospital. They are really great! Never have waited more then 10 minutes, they always bring you right in when you call for something, and there are only 3 doctors in the practice, so you get to know them all. I have been with them for almost four years now. They have morning, afternoon, and evening hours and Saturday and Sunday hours for sick visits. There is a call in hour every morning 7 days a week that the doctor actually answers the phone and answers any questions you might have right away.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"