Oregon Babies

Nanny or in home care in Tigard/Tualatin area?

Hi Ladies - I haven't been on here for a while.  I am now working one day per week at our Bridgeport Village office and the rest of the week at our Hillsboro office.  I currently have day care in Forest Grove through a private home and personally know the provider, which we love, but it is too damn far for Fridays when I work in Tualatin.  Hubs works downtown, so for either of us to take Arden all the way to FG on Fridays is killing us.  So, I am looking for either a nanny one day a week to come to my home (does such a thing even exist) from approx. 9 am to 5:30 pm or for an in home care in the Tigard/Tualatin area that will take a child just one day per week.  Any thoughts/ideas???

Re: Nanny or in home care in Tigard/Tualatin area?

• i'd send you PM but I've never figured that out. I'd love to discuss this with you. I'm a stay at home mom (of another 4th of July baby (okay, now he's a toddler) a year older) living in Tualatin pretty close to the freeway. Doing a little daycare 1 day a week would be a great way to make a little extra money.

Please send me an email if you'd be open to discussing this. 

cannedjuice@cox.net 

• I take Rynnie one day a week to Learning Safari, which is just down the street from Bridgeport, in Lake Oswego off of Boones Ferry.  It is an in home setting and is absolutely fabulous.  It is like a preschool.  Let me know if you want more info. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks for the info - yes, canned juice, I will email you. 

Could you please give me more info about the day care in Lake O?  How much do you pay and is it per day or per hour?  If you prefer to email me you can at:

amyvabogada@gmail.com  THX!

• Hey Amy- delete your email, or use one that doesn't have your full name and workplace, silly girl!  Don't you know how many crazies lurk on these boards????
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageThe_Jen626:
    Hey Amy- delete your email, or use one that doesn't have your full name and workplace, silly girl!  Don't you know how many crazies lurk on these boards????

God, sorry, I forget, since I actually work with a lot of crazies, I don't really fear them :o)  I put my gmail one up instead! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"